Assassins Creed III @ Newegg.com $47.99

you buy the new egg version expect for the game to not arrive for like a week and a half after its released, they have terrible and expensive shipping

[quote name='kratier']you buy the new egg version expect for the game to not arrive for like a week and a half after its released, they have terrible and expensive shipping[/QUOTE]

The shipping is free and I've never had something take more than a few days.

[quote name='kratier']you buy the new egg version expect for the game to not arrive for like a week and a half after its released, they have terrible and expensive shipping[/QUOTE]

Oh wow. You must've had a bad experience or something. NewEgg for me has been great so far. They've always shipped my orders on time, some games I even got on their respective launch dates (Gravity Rush, MGS HD Vita). Although now they've changed their shipping policies. They no longer offer free UPS 3 days. So I am yet to find out how that'll affect me. But with the discounts they've been offering, I don't mind waiting extra days.

Expensive shipping? I've never paid shipping on games from them and that's easily over 25 games. I live on the east coast and usually get my games in 3 days, 4 max. So yeah. Bad experience with the shipping company is most likely the problem, not newegg.

New egg gets me the game on launch day they are fantastic. I am waiting for another $15 off all $59.99 preorders sale so I can stock up on Wii U games for $44.99.

[quote name='cancerman1120']No bonuses from NewEgg though right?No added mission or weapons?[/QUOTE]

Nope, nothing as far as I can tell...I've actually thought they didn't give out any pre-order stuff until I saw that Nuketown 2025 was coming with Black Ops 2.

It says it in the description, you would have to look for it but I'm fairly certain that AC3 isn't getting anything from NewEgg...

I jumped on this deal about a month ago. Even with Black Friday or sale prices- this is a good deal I'm hoping....You know this game will be worth it. Plus, I just bought AC2, Brotherhood and Revelations for 10 bucks each so that's not bad for 4 AC games.

Just because you have a bad experience, that doesn't reflect their shipping as a whole. They usually have average to very good shipping times and I've personally never once payed for shipping from NewEgg.

Sorry bud.. I've bought countless stuff, from games to hardware and have never had any issues with the shipping. I'm in Dallas, TX btw, and this is with the Egg Saver option.

Just a few days ago I pre-ordered Uncharted 3 GOTY and it arrived on release day, the 25th.

Same for me, shipping is always been free for me, also fast as well. Newegg never gave me problem

This game is a clear example of why preordering at best buy is great.

There is no doubt in my mind the price will drop within 30 days of launch, BB will price match and you get the $20 preorder bonus.

To each their own I suppose.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']This game is a clear example of why preordering at best buy is great.

There is no doubt in my mind the price will drop within 30 days of launch, BB will price match and you get the $20 preorder bonus.

To each their own I suppose.[/QUOTE]

$20 if you are a GC rewards unlocked member....I'm just a standard member myself.

At $47 you can pretty much guarantee at the lowest it will be on sale for $35-40 (plus tax). It won't be by much more than what NewEgg is offering here. But another great reason to pick it up at BB would be to get it on release day or midnight launch...

Generally NewEgg gets games to me 2-3 days after release. I've only had one major shipping issue and it took about 5 (business) days for my game to get to me due to being MIA.

?

Everything I've bought from Newegg came in exactly 2-3 days, as promised. Even with the Newegg Saver shipping. The only issue I've had was that some games came shipped in boxes and some came in those media envelopes.

Shipping prices have never been an issue either. It has always free or something cheap like $5.

Newegg is usually on the ball with everything they ship.

how do they have expensive shipping? their shipping is free.

You won't get release day delivery with them.. but all my preorders come around 2-3 days after

one thing I really hate about newegg.. i buy a lot of games from them and they ship one game in a huge box with like a pound of padding or a pound of those stupid peanuts.
I have a ton of trash of peanuts and crumpled paper it's horrible. I understand for computer parts or a collectors edition you need all that padding but not for a regular game. It's really a waste the amount of stuff I have to throw away.
Also unlike amazon that combines orders, newegg will never combine and most of the time if you place an order for more than 1 game they will send separately.. so you get twice the trash.

bread's done
Back