any FIFA 13 cags?

snakemaster2389

CAG Newbie
Oddly enough I havent seen a thread for Fifa 13. I'm a right midfielder looking for a club to join. or if u cags wanna play some team play with me and create our own club add me- snakemaster2389

Yea, i thought it was weird that there wasn't a fifa 13 thread since there is one for madden and nhl. This is my first fifa and it's very fun and addicting, especially Ultimate Team. Too bad I suck horribly online or I would join a club lol, maybe when i get better.

I'll be picking up fifa 13 in the next week or so. We should set up an online team for the 11v11 online matches.

Edit: For ultimate team I've been a forward for the past couple Fifa's. I'd be happy to join a CAG ultimate team.

that would be cool, we just need to wait till we have enough people to play a game, would be easier to strategize and not end up with people talking smack, or no one wanting to play a certain position....last game i was in I got stuck playing GK, LB, CB, RB.

the fifa 12 CAG community was terrible last year so im not holding my breath but im always down if anybody wants to run a few games

i play ut, h2h, 2v2, clubs (i already have a club tho)

i'll join you if you need a cag to complete a club team, i bought the game to take advantage of the tru gift card deal but have not played it yet... i did play the old ones though... gt: slainet

I have been in a club the last 2-3 years with some work guys, it is gotten old with them so me and my friend Tho are looking to get into a new club. I play Left Midfield with him as a left striker in front of me, works out good

So if we do put a club together what time can people play FIFA usually? I am East Coast, usually after 9PM on most nights.

I'm eastern as well and 9pm is usually good. Just haven't picked up the game yet. Probably tomorrow if I don't get too involved in Resident Evil haha.

Sounds good, I will put together a Club tonight, I am calling it CAG 2012 until we can think of something better. I am not sure if I can actually play much today but join up and as long as 2 people on games can be played by the club with the Online Pros

This is for fun more then for winning cups, lets have a good time and if we win even better

[quote name='wiz2020']Sounds good, I will put together a Club tonight, I am calling it CAG 2012 until we can think of something better. I am not sure if I can actually play much today but join up and as long as 2 people on games can be played by the club with the Online Pros

This is for fun more then for winning cups, lets have a good time and if we win even better[/QUOTE]

im down for this, im free all the time, im in eatern timezone. I play midfield or maybe do some striking as well. invite me to the club- snakemaster2389

Aaaaaaand I got super lazy/stuck in NHL 13 last night, sorry the club was not setup as promised, I will get it done today or flop like Nani anywhere near the box in regret.

Only need two from the club online to play so if people have a time and date they are available please post it and play a bit, only way to get going is to play and all. If you have a preference for position and you havent stated it prior please say it when you post availability

bread's done
Back