Amazon 5 PC game pack $10: Burnout Paradise, Bulletstorm, Mercs 2, Sabateur, Mirror E

worth it for burnout, Mirror's and Bulletstorm if you have none of those.

Mercs 2 got a shitty PC port though and Just Cause 2 likely blows it away, not to mention Saints Row 3.

[quote name='loomis1975']According to a review on Amazon, 3 of the 5 will register on Origin, Bulletstorm and Mercs 2 won't.[/QUOTE]

The only one that doesn't register is Mercenaries 2 but that can be resolved by contact Origin Support.

Have/don't want 4 of these, only interested in Saboteur as it's never this cheap ($2 effectively). If anyone buys the pack and doesn't want the Saboteur code, lemme know to work something out?

These games all kick ass. Even Mercs 2 is worth at least a cursory glance, though it runs like crap on PC. Bulletstorm and Burnout Paradise are some of the best games of this generation, really.

I can vouch for Bulletstorm and Miiror's edge being very good. Played through both on 360 and really enjoyed them both. I haven't tried the other three but hear really good things about Burnout and Sabateur, not so much Merc's thougg. This is an outstanding deal that id jump on if I didn't add a ton to my backlog already this week

[quote name='pun123']also if you haven't played sabetour its a great game, loved it. Its like GTA but during WWII.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, overlooked game but is great fun.

[quote name='superhippy1986']I wonder if anybody has every finished The Saboteur 100%...[/QUOTE]

I don't game on the PC, but does this suffice?
sab100.jpg

\\:D/ One of the first games I truly went after EVERY cheevo... and enjoyed almost every minute.

[quote name='Sanges99']I don't game on the PC, but does this suffice?
sab100.jpg

\\:D/ One of the first games I truly went after EVERY cheevo... and enjoyed almost every minute.
[/QUOTE]

I also 1000/1000 it on xbox 360, like....2 and a half years ago! :)

What took the longest was tracking down those things I can't even remember what they were, but its not like it was hard, they showed up on the friggin map.

Dont think you NEED origin for these games. I just downloaded and installed bulletstorm w/o the need of Origin. Assume it's the same for the others. They product key is just cant be activated on steam

[quote name='CaptainSlow']The only one that doesn't register is Mercenaries 2 but that can be resolved by contact Origin Support.[/QUOTE]

yea same problems here

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='loomis1975']I also 1000/1000 it on xbox 360, like....2 and a half years ago! :)

What took the longest was tracking down those things I can't even remember what they were, but its not like it was hard, they showed up on the friggin map.[/QUOTE]

My only real gripe was that it's nearly required to takedown the nazi guard towers --that are on just about EVERY corner--beforehand to get through most of the missions without it turning into a blooodbath, even as tedious as that was it was fun.

The art direction was amazing though, the starkness of nazi-occupied areas with only reds gleaming through the black-and-white, ah so cool.

sweet thanks wanted this and for only 8.50. 4 of 5 activated on origin, just need to figure out Merc 2, but thanks, great deal.

[quote name='pun123']sweet thanks wanted this and for only 8.50. 4 of 5 activated on origin, just need to figure out Merc 2, but thanks, great deal.[/QUOTE]

Np, & I posted the link where you can activate Mercs 2 thru Origin on the first page.

bread's done
Back