Selling a PS3

burz88

CAGiversary!
I'm looking to sell my PS3 and games. I intend to use Craigslist because I'm not a fan of the eBay/Amazon model where I can easily get screwed as a seller. I would be including my 160gb Slim model, A/V and power cords, 1 dualshock 3 controller with charging cord and the following games:
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
Atelier Rorona
Mirror's Edge
Resistance 1
Little Big Planet
MGS4
Folklore
Killzone 2
Demon's Souls
3D Dot Game Heroes
Heavy Rain
The Darkness 1

Now all the games are complete and in good shape. The system works perfectly fine, connects to WIFI fine, etc. However, the system itself suffered some damage to one corner, the power button is obstructed but can still be pushed with your pinky finger. See below.

ps3bl.jpg

So my question is, how much do you think this is worth, or would sell for reasonably on Craigslist. I was thinking of starting at $250 or best offer. I also have a brand new copy of Atelier Totori Premium Edition but thought that might be worth selling on its own. What does the CAG community think?

I've seen system only for as low as $150 with no damage (or games). With the number of games included I think you may get someone to bite at $250. More than likely you will be looking at between $175 - $220. Unless you're in a hurry to sell, start high and let someone negotiate you down to what you want for it or drop the price if no replies after a few weeks.

[quote name='Invicta 61']I've seen system only for as low as $150 with no damage (or games). With the number of games included I think you may get someone to bite at $250. More than likely you will be looking at between $175 - $220. Unless you're in a hurry to sell, start high and let someone negotiate you down to what you want for it or drop the price if no replies after a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

Since you have quite a bit of games I agree ask 250 or even 275 if there is no rush.
Some guy might offer 250 to 225 if you find the right buyer. Or if someone asks about it offer to bump down 30 or so bucks because of the damage.

I would say the bundle is worth about $200 considering the power button damage and the games in the bundle are kind of old/used.

bread's done
Back