Amazing Spiderman $15/$18/$28 pre-order at GoHastings.com

Great deal, cheapest so far. I hope AMAZON matches this so EVERYONE CAN USE THEIR SAVED UP CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After getting The Avengers 3D for $20 I'd be hard pressed to spend $28 on Spider-man. I might bite for $25 for the 3D version though as I actually enjoyed the movie more than Avengers.

The $20 3D Avengers was a fluke. If it weren't for Target's mistake, it would have been the usual price.

[quote name='sobishop']The $20 3D Avengers was a fluke. If it weren't for Target's mistake, it would have been the usual price.[/QUOTE]

Yea I know, that's why I'd bite at $25. Hopefully the Best Buy price for the steelbook bundle is

[quote name='KrisMKX']Great deal, cheapest so far. I hope AMAZON matches this so EVERYONE CAN USE THEIR SAVED UP CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I don't have any credit :(

I'm pretty sure someone will have the 3d version for $24.99 or lower sometime during release week. I can also seeing this go for $19.99 for the 3d during black friday week. Hell maybe best buy will do the $17.99 3ds like last year.

[quote name='samusaran226']Yea I know, that's why I'd bite at $25. Hopefully the Best Buy price for the steelbook bundle is

bread's done
Back