ninja gaiden 3 (X360) $19.99 Newegg

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']bummer no ps3[/QUOTE]
You didn't get it last time when BBY had it for $20?

Which reminds I had a question unanswered: how do you play this with the move?

[quote name='TooPoor']You didn't get it last time when BBY had it for $20?
[/QUOTE]

no it was only a one day thing and bby is so inconsistent with those deals after 2 weeks of there not being one I forget to check

[quote name='TooPoor']Hamburgers! :whistle2:(
[/QUOTE]
LOL

Yeah, you can't get any more Move tack on than this game; just not design for it. Team Ninja probably spent a whole 5 mins on implementing Move in this game because Sony wanted them to.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']you can't.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VU0g_NsYoA[/QUOTE]

holy shit, this is horrible.

"The buttons on the move, they do nothing!"

It's funny to me that nobody noticed because it was probably only this guy and like 3 other people in the world tried to play this game with move.

Also with the narrator's italian-ish accent it's kind of like mario talking shit about the move the whole time.

[quote name='CaoPi']I just wanted to say this game blowsssssssssssssssssssss![/QUOTE]

I think you're being a little kind...I know you're a NG fan from some of your posts. To say this game blows is an understatement. It's one of the worst "sequels" of any game...ever.

[quote name='plus1zero']I think you're being a little kind...I know you're a NG fan from some of your posts. To say this game blows is an understatement. It's one of the worst "sequels" of any game...ever.[/QUOTE]

Not really, I've only enjoyed the originals (NG black and sigmas)....I'd rather beat up big breasted chicks with Ryu in DOA 5, but yea since the producer left the team this is what happens to a sequel.....Hell gamefly had this for $15 used, and I even passed!

[quote name='CaoPi']I'd rather beat up big breasted chicks with Ryu in DOA 5, but yea since the producer left the team this is what happens to a sequel.....Hell gamefly had this for $15 used, and I even passed![/QUOTE]

Same here, my friend.

[quote name='thetruth1983']Don't you I wanted this game until I found out about the dinosaur.[/QUOTE]

What+is+this+I+don+t+even+_c894999d0f257caf232c8bea3bb1c609.jpg

[quote name='CaoPi']Not really, I've only enjoyed the originals (NG black and sigmas)....I'd rather beat up big breasted chicks with Ryu in DOA 5, but yea since the producer left the team this is what happens to a sequel.....Hell gamefly had this for $15 used, and I even passed![/QUOTE]

DOA5 is quite good which is kinda surprising on anything Hayashi has ever created on his own without copying or altering the former leader, Itagaki's work. Then again, this is the first time he asks fans and listens to their feed backs based on the alpha demo that came with NG3. It's definitely in the right direction and if he continues the trend, NG4 could be a good game. He however is still no Itagaki as the latter doesn't need anyone's input but still can crank out awesomely fun games.

bread's done
Back