Dorito's Mountain Dew Halo 4 promotion

The fact that the extra XP is per match instead of per minute is kind of a double edged sword...you could play some 45 minute epic that nets you a shiteload of XP, or everyone could lag out and you waste it on 30 seconds.

That said, totally down for this. I hope they bring back the gummy-worms Halo 3 Gamer Fuel for this but seeing as they did it last year for MW3 I doubt it.

[quote name='rpmboy']http://www.dewxp.com/#/Main/Products/MtnDew/ThreeMatches

It shows Game Fuel at the link above, in bottle and 12-pack varieties.

(No idea if it's the same)[/QUOTE]

I just did notice this...awesome! It's like 2007 all over again. :whee:

Code redemption started today. FINALLY got to redeem all of my damn MtD caps from the last month...51 matches stockpiled already. I still haven't seen the Game Fuel variety anywhere though.

Just wanted to check the codes for doritos are for the big bags not the snack size like those sold at subway? Thanks.

[quote name='bfett9']Just wanted to check the codes for doritos are for the big bags not the snack size like those sold at subway? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I don't know for sure on this promotion but for the MW3 one last year you could buy small Doritos bags at Wal-Mart and Holiday gas stations with the codes.

I really love that you can gift double XP this time...I have a buddy who doesn't buy MtD on his own and since the limit per account is kinda low I'll end up giving him a bunch.

Would like it as well..... stopped drinking soda a while back trying to avoid falling back into it just for Halo 4

Don't drink soda but I do eat Dorito's, asked my Dad to pick up some Dew since I know he drinks it and I'll probably get a good amount before this ends for the exp and potential prizes, some of which look pretty nice!

Also, I literally only saw 2 liter mountain dews with the codes so far, none of the chips.

My Wal-Mart has the 24 can Mega XP packs in both regular and diet, plus the 2 liters. Gas stations in my area have 20oz bottles including Code Red. Still no Game Fuel though, and I haven't seen any Doritos yet.

Does anyone know if the Doritos bags can be used twice (two accounts) like last year?

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that the extra XP is per match instead of per minute is kind of a double edged sword..
hb.jpg

lk.jpg

So I FINALLY found some Game Fuel at K-Mart...every other store I checked (WM, Target and a gas station) didn't have it yet. Tastes just like 2007!

Wal-Mart did have the $0.99 Doritos bags though and apparently the 24-can MegaXP pack isn't exclusive to Wal-Mart anymore as Target had it in stock.

the Frys by my house has the diet DEW 24-pack,each pack is worth 6 games of double XP so i'm gonna try and walk to my local gas stores,see if they have the double XP sodas yet.

[quote name='ticktack']Does anyone know if the Doritos bags can be used twice (two accounts) like last year?[/QUOTE]

Yes they can, just started my second account :D

[quote name='spauldingfan']Yes they can, just started my second account :D[/QUOTE]

Really? So do you gift them to yourself through Facebook or just sign in with Xbox and send them there....i saw it said 200 match limit per account...is that mtn dew account or xbl account?

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Hurrah, one step closer to diabetes for some double xp. Thanks Doritos/Mountain Dew![/QUOTE]

that's how the world works I'm afraid

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Hurrah, one step closer to diabetes for some double xp. Thanks Doritos/Mountain Dew![/QUOTE]

The person redeeming the code doesn't necessarily need to be the same person who consumes the beverage. I always laugh at these sort of comments.

In a separate promotion I have 1000+ My Coke Rewards points the majority of which I don't even personally buy/consume the Coca-Cola.

Have a code from a 20 oz Mtn Dew. Don't know how many games you get double xp for but I'll give the code to the first one to pm me.

Edit: Already given out this code. But I'll post again if I get others.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Romping Cat']im logged into the site atm..[/QUOTE]

I finally got in. For some reason FB connect and my valid password weren't working...did a password reset and got back in.

If anyone is willing to trade 24-pack codes (or equivalent) of Halo 4 Double XP I have Darksiders II - Angel of Death Female Avatar code available. PM me if interested...

Gonna throw this out there...if you, like myself, are not a s00per 3lit3 Halo player I suggest you save/use your Double XP games for Spartan Ops. More points to be had this way, especially if you use one on the final mission of each Spartan Ops episode.

I am not that good in multiplayer. My K/D is like .8 and I typically get 1000-2000XP per game. Spartan Ops get me over 3000XP/game, and on the last mission of the episode over 5000XP (there's a 1500XP bonus in there for completing the episode).

I don't believe it uses the double xp in Spartan Ops. I've had over 100 matches of double xp so far and none were used when I played SpOps.

One other thing, and it may be frowned upon by some, but the small bags of Doritos (the snack size ones that are typically $1) have the codes printed on the outside of the bag so you could easily take a picture with your phone and use them without purchasing the chips.

[quote name='LordTobert']One other thing, and it may be frowned upon by some, but the small bags of Doritos (the snack size ones that are typically $1) have the codes printed on the outside of the bag so you could easily take a picture with your phone and use them without purchasing the chips.[/QUOTE]

It's so dumb that they do that. Print the code INSIDE like they do on the soda caps!

[quote name='LordTobert']I don't believe it uses the double xp in Spartan Ops. I've had over 100 matches of double xp so far and none were used when I played SpOps.[/QUOTE]

It does. I think you have to use the "find game" public match option. Does not work for custom or private games.

[quote name='yamayama']It DOES NOT work in Spartan Ops... War Games only. Read the site... :roll:[/QUOTE]It does.

Proof: I make 11900 a match.

[quote name='yamayama']It DOES NOT work in Spartan Ops... War Games only. Read the site... :roll:[/QUOTE]

It definitely works in Spartan Ops

Also, free Doritos code:

3CRK6BEWMV

[quote name='USD']It does.

Proof: I make 11900 a match.[/QUOTE]

First: how is that proof?

Second: no it doesn't cause I just tried tonight.

Third (unrelated to quote): game fuel is a promo drink? I see it all the time everywhere. It kind of lost its appeal to me since it is so available lol.

[quote name='StryderOmega']First: how is that proof?

Second: no it doesn't cause I just tried tonight.

Third (unrelated to quote): game fuel is a promo drink? I see it all the time everywhere. It kind of lost its appeal to me since it is so available lol.[/QUOTE]
It does work, but you have to be playing Matchmaking Spartan Ops. The website literally says "Matchmaking", not "War Games"... Matchmaking...

Proof is that I've hit the XP cap the past couple days due to this and double XP. You get 11,900xp per match.

bread's done
Back