GGT 198 knows that ORC >>> RE6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I guess they are about the same. Oh well.

vUxDq.png

[quote name='panzerfaust']Looks like gamespot isn't getting paid under the table anymore.[/QUOTE]

Or better yet, the EA money is so big that they can tell them to give bad reviews. The conspiracy is to make people save their money for Dead Space 3.

[quote name='distgfx']We get NFL Blitz and they get Bulletstorm...?[/QUOTE]
If you haven't purchased Bulletstorm by now then you're part of the problem.
[quote name='GUNNM']Ew having to interact with people. I actually don't mind that much if the game was better I would be panicking amiright rei.[/QUOTE]
Damn right.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Actually, I guess they are about the same. Oh well.

vUxDq.png
[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='GUNNM']You people are just capcom haters[/QUOTE]

You know it :D

But secretly we buy their DLC at full price.

^_> I'm waiting for a sale on RE ORC DLC. God damnit I'm going to the gym and if my package is at neighbors house I will angrily walk to their house and get my game!

[quote name='panzerfaust']Looks like gamespot isn't getting paid under the table anymore.[/QUOTE]
Tax free, baybee. :cool:
[quote name='j-cart']Or better yet, the EA money is so big that they can tell them to give bad reviews. The conspiracy is to make people save their money for Dead Space 3.[/QUOTE]
Dead Space 3 looks awesome. Army of Two In Space, cannot wait. Gimme my gold plated plasma cutter. "brofists" :cool:
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']If you haven't purchased Bulletstorm by now then you're part of the problem.
[/QUOTE]
Amen.
[quote name='GUNNM']You people are just capcom haters[/QUOTE]
Nobody should hate Capcom after this year. I mean, check it. . .

Dragon's Dogma, an awesome new IP, great game. Easily better than either of the Souls games.

SF x Tekken, an amazing fighter with tons of value added DLC to extend the life of the game and brilliant PR and marketing. This will be a staple of the competitive fighter scene for years and years.

Two new Resident Evil games in one year, both are amazing. Operation Raccoon City redefined co-op gaming, while Resident Evil 6 is a white knuckle thrill ride and a stunning conclusion to a legendary series.

Two new Megaman games for the superior iOS platform. Megaman fans have nothing to complain about now.

The stagnant Devil May Cry series has received a fantastic reboot, courtesy of the supremely talented crew at Ninja Theory. Truly remarkable.

Lost Planet 3 looks amazing and is being developed by Spark Unlimited, makers of the great FPS Legendary and the equally amazing Turning Point: Fall of Liberty.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure was finally released on PSN/XBLA with flawless netcode.

Banner year for Capcom, I say. Bravo!!

[quote name='j-cart']You know it :D

But secretly we buy their DLC at full price.[/QUOTE]
Always.
[quote name='GUNNM']^_> I'm waiting for a sale on RE ORC DLC. God damnit I'm going to the gym and if my package is at neighbors house I will angrily walk to their house and get my game![/QUOTE]
Your neighbors are playing your copy RIGHT NOW!!
[quote name='seanr1221']RE6 looks like garbage. Sticking with Bordermangs until Ass Creed hits.[/QUOTE]
I cannot wait to tomahawk that fucking traitor Benedict Arnold right in his fucking turncoat ass face.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Holy shit, RE:ORC and RE6 are both better than God Hand! :whee:

whoknows is probably doing backflips... RIGHT. NOW.[/QUOTE]

I've already done backflips regarding that many times.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I haven't played a really good Gundam game (not counting the musou ones) since Gundam vs. Z Gundam. Unfortunately the Vs. series has stayed in Japan since then.[/QUOTE]

I played one on the DC way back I think it was Gundam Side Story 0079. It wasn't phenomenal or anything, but it was fun for what it was.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']If you haven't purchased Bulletstorm by now then you're part of the problem.[/QUOTE]

True, I bought it for both PS3 and PC day 1 at MSRP. I am not part of the problem. :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Nobody should hate Capcom after this year. I mean, check it. . .

Dragon's Dogma, an awesome new IP, great game. Easily better than either of the Souls games.

SF x Tekken, an amazing fighter with tons of value added DLC to extend the life of the game and brilliant PR and marketing. This will be a staple of the competitive fighter scene for years and years.

Two new Resident Evil games in one year, both are amazing. Operation Raccoon City redefined co-op gaming, while Resident Evil 6 is a white knuckle thrill ride and a stunning conclusion to a legendary series.

Two new Megaman games for the superior iOS platform. Megaman fans have nothing to complain about now.

The stagnant Devil May Cry series has received a fantastic reboot, courtesy of the supremely talented crew at Ninja Theory. Truly remarkable.

Lost Planet 3 looks amazing and is being developed by Spark Unlimited, makers of the great FPS Legendary and the equally amazing Turning Point: Fall of Liberty.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure was finally released on PSN/XBLA with flawless netcode.

Banner year for Capcom, I say. Bravo!![/QUOTE]

Holy fuck. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='GUNNM']Nothing better than finding out you were dropped from your class because of an online fuck up. God damnit[/QUOTE]

Demand your tuition refund. Or sweet talk your professor.

Nights and SA2 are coming to PC "in the coming months." God dammit, they had JSR up on Steam the same day it came out on XBLA, what the fuck.

[quote name='j-cart']Demand your tuition refund. Or sweet talk your professor.[/QUOTE]
Sent him four e-mails.

Got my copy of RE 6 cheap ass capcom didn't even put in a manual.

Reeeeeei, I was gonna invite you to a game of 3s because it's better than TTT2, but then I saw you watching Netflix. =(

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']If you haven't purchased Bulletstorm by now then you're part of the problem.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm part of the problem then b/c I refuse to buy that game b/c of it's writing, and I'm a Jennifer Hale superfan.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Holy shit, RE:ORC and RE6 are both better than God Hand! :whee:

whoknows is probably doing backflips... RIGHT. NOW.[/QUOTE]

The "crappy" God Hand review was by someone from IGN.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Well I'm part of the problem then b/c I refuse to buy that game b/c of it's writing, and I'm a Jennifer Hale superfan.[/QUOTE]

Why not buy it because it's fun?

[quote name='MSUHitman']The "crappy" God Hand review was by someone from IGN.[/QUOTE]

Why is crappy in quotes? It was a crappy review.

[quote name='distgfx']
Why is crappy in quotes? It was a crappy review.[/QUOTE]

I agree. The score they gave it was too high.

[quote name='whoknows']I agree. The score they gave it was too high.[/QUOTE]

We're talking about the God Hand review, not RE6's review.

Why I no play as Jill in mercs? :(

Got 32k score in mercs on my first run and got a fucking E!@!!! The fuck are the requirements for S? Also love that the leaderboards are full of 9999999999999999999999 scores already.

My cousin came over and was like "Here's my PSP, put some custom firmware on it."

I looked at it for like 4 seconds, handed it back and was like "This shit already has cfw on it."

Bam! fuckin dude got owned.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Well I'm part of the problem then b/c I refuse to buy that game b/c of it's writing, and I'm a Jennifer Hale superfan.[/QUOTE]

Bulletstorm is some of the best writing I've come across in a videogame. EVER.

the reason they make a CoD every year is because people would eventually run out of achievements to unlock and realize that it's not even a game.

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Where is bulletstorm 2?[/QUOTE]

It'll be a Wii U exclusive and incorporate Miis and be written by Nintendo of Japan.

--

PSMobile is live on Vita.
If you have a Vita, note it's on the top bar of the store with the game and video buttons.

[quote name='distgfx']Reeeeeei, I was gonna invite you to a game of 3s because it's better than TTT2, but then I saw you watching Netflix. =([/QUOTE]
I don't have 3s :(

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']Where is bulletstorm 2?[/QUOTE]
Because of people that hate fun, like this: [quote name='MSUHitman']Well I'm part of the problem then b/c I refuse to buy that game b/c of it's writing, and I'm a Jennifer Hale superfan.[/QUOTE]
There isn't going to be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back