• All cards are Average to Mint condition
• Includes some ultra-rare books
• Vintage storytelling and artistry from the golden age of comics
• Unopened box of 36 unopened packs of collector cards
• Star Wars, Marvel and DC Collectors Cards

What You Get:
• (50-65) Classic Comic Books
• (36) Unopened Packs of Collectors Cards

I wouldn't expect anything rare, but seems like a decent deal if you enjoy the randomness of the grab bag.

Deal only lasts until 10/3/2012 at Midnight ET

Someone over at another forum said they had a bunch of 'Archie' comics in the box and the cards were crap.

But, if I was into comics I would still order this - you can't beat $30 shipped.

[quote name='InvaderZim']But, if I was into comics I would still order this - you can't beat $30 shipped.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to respectfully disagree with this. There's been so much utter crap published in the last 20 years, literally not worth the paper it's printed on, that they could send you a long box full of this type and it wouldn't be worth $30. And I have a strong feeling this is exactly the type you'll get. $30 could go a long way at Mile High or mycomicshop or even your local comics shop getting back issues you really want instead.

Plus them throwing around terms like "golden age" and "average" condition shows they don't even know what they're talking about as far as comics go, so I wouldn't be getting my hopes too high over what I might receive.

bread's done
Back