NewEgg: Infamous Collection 29.99 + free shipping

With both games having been offered free on PSN+, I wonder how these are selling. That's the reason I haven't bought it. Great deal for anyone who doesn't have any of the games.

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']With both games having been offered free on PSN+, I wonder how these are selling. That's the reason I haven't bought it. Great deal for anyone who doesn't have any of the games.[/QUOTE]

The first one wasn't free for PSN+, it was part of that "Welcome back" deal after the whole hacking dilema. Aside from that, it's a pretty good price. I think the first one you can find it used for about $15 or so.

Same price at Gamestop if some dont feel like waiting for shipping. Do I need to play infamous 1 to understand #2? I got a free month of ps+ from GOW Saga and its mostly likely gonna be used to play infamous 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Soma_Cruz']With both games having been offered free on PSN+, I wonder how these are selling. That's the reason I haven't bought it. Great deal for anyone who doesn't have any of the games.[/QUOTE]

maybe some people didnt get psn+

[quote name='theoneone']maybe some people didnt get psn+[/QUOTE]

I know some people didn't. I never said the collection is selling like trash because everyone has plus.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Same price at Gamestop if some dont feel like waiting for shipping. Do I need to play infamous 1 to understand #2? I got a free month of ps+ from GOW Saga and its mostly likely gonna be used to play infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

You don't NEED to. But I would say play them on order, so you can see how awesome of a job they did with inFamous 2 after you finish 1.

Its too bad that Festival of Blood wasn't on disc (voucher only), that would have been enough for me to get it.

[quote name='Mikocouch']PS Plus is NOT worth it! I'd rather pay $40 for XBOX Live.[/QUOTE]

That has to be the first time I've heard that. A ton of free games and discounts is not a bad deal unless you hate games.

[quote name='jkam']That has to be the first time I've heard that. A ton of free games and discounts is not a bad deal unless you hate games.[/QUOTE]

Ya, but I don't own those games bro, It's like im renting them. Also, I like to pay to access my internet that I allready pay for.

It just feels good man.

Doesn't include the DLC's for it aswell which is abit of a shame!
forshame

bread's done
Back