My New Novel is FREE on Amazon (Oct 3-4 ONLY)

marginal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hi all! Just wanted to let everyone know that my novel The Faithless is currently available for FREE as an ebook on amazon.com. It will only be free today (Wednesday) and tomorrow, then it goes back to $2.99. Even if you're not interested in reading it, please "buy" it for free, since it'll help the book get seen by others. Thanks in advance!

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008PFXBBC/

If you don't have a Kindle, despair not! Here's a link to the Kindle for PC app (thanks to G33!):

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_ln_ar?docId=1000426311

Here's the description:

How many votes does it take to become President of the United States?

The answer, as Jack Patton learned from his father at an early age, is just 270... the key is making sure they’re the right 270 votes. When his father passes away, Jack comes up with a plan to honor the man in a way that respects his small-town, politically active legacy: by becoming one of the select few chosen as a member of the electoral college, the only people in the country whose vote directly decides the presidential election.

But someone else has a different plan in mind... one that could not only put Jack in the center of a deadly political conspiracy, but could also result in one of the most audacious thefts of all time: the stealing of the presidency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it. Thanks. The book sounds good, I'll bump it up to read soon.

Always happy for a free book and to help a fellow CAG.

Thanks everybody! Thane, just FYI: you can read it on your computer or mobile device using a Kindle Reader app. It's a great way to get access to lots of free books at amazon.

Thanks everyone! Quick update: I've given away 619 copies of my novel so far, which has put me at #381 on the Kindle Free Bestseller List. (It's also propelled my book to #1 on the Elections subcategory bestseller list. Nice!)

I'm still holding out hope that I can make it onto the Top 100 Free Bestseller List, which I think will really help it get seen even more. Thanks so much for downloading and spreading the word. And if you have any questions or comments about the book, I'd love to hear them!

[quote name='marginal']Thanks everybody! Thane, just FYI: you can read it on your computer or mobile device using a Kindle Reader app. It's a great way to get access to lots of free books at amazon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='G33']Got it, I'll check it out later. The plot sounds intriguing.

Here's a link to the Kindle for PC app:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd?docId=1000426311[/QUOTE]

Cool, I didn't know about that. Thanks for that, both of you! Downloading now.

Thanks again, everyone! Less than 10 hours left to get my novel for free. Here's how it's been going: 944 downloads from amazon.com, 24 from amazon.co.uk. Still only at #274 on the Kindle Free Bestsellers List, but #1 in the Elections subcategory. I was hoping to hit 1500 downloads, but that might be a stretch. I'll let everyone know the final tally tonight.

AUDACIOUS!

Seriously though, I like a good writer and wish you success on your book. Books are very difficult to write (good ones, anyway).

bread's done
Back