TRU $10 PC game "clearance" trade/sell thread.

edit: got what i wanted

I'd buy Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3 if someone has one extra! Please PM me your price (looks like $15 is going rate?) and we'll go from there (If yuo look at my building trade list I can't promise anything from that at the moment as I need to verify it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea. Better than multiple trade lists too.

Available: ($15/code or trade)
-Assassin's Creed Revelations
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
-Battlefield 3
(Sims 3 Pets, Batman: Arkham City, Rage all available as well)

Looking for:
-StarCraft II ($15)
-Skyrim
-Diablo III

for $20 PayPal (negotiable) or Trade (can add PayPal)

Thanks for this, it makes it 10x easier.

I went to a few TRUs in my area.

If you are in the Chicagoland region however there were two SC2 left at the location on Butterfield in Downers Grove so then you can just pick them up yourself!

I have 5 copies of StarCraft 2 to give to CAGs that are unable to find any in their area.

I am not looking to make a huge profit on these so I will sell the keys for $16 PayPal.

H:

StarCraft 2 CD Keys

W:

$16 PayPal
1600 Microsoft Points

Looking for Diablo 3.

Have Paypal, PM me a price.

Have battlefield 3 and modern warfare 3.

would trade MW3 for skyrim or starcraft 2 if anyone wanted to for some crazy reason.

[quote name='earvcunanan']I've got these for trade:

1x Starcraft II
1x COD: MW3

I'm looking for Diablo 3 or Skyrim. I'm willing to pay $20 for Diablo
3.[/QUOTE]

Woah woah, buddy. I got $21 here. LETS GOOO!

I'm beginning to think chance of getting Diablo 3 is gone. If I want to join a bidding war I can go on ebay. I do still have modern warfare 3 and battlefield 3 though. PM me if interested. Will likely keep Battlefield 3, but might need to return Modern warfare 3 so I could probably get more copies of battlefield 3 so PM me.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Thanks for this, it makes it 10x easier.

I went to a few TRUs in my area.

If you are in the Chicagoland region however there were two left at the location on Butterfield in Downers Grove so then you can just pick them up yourself!

[/QUOTE]

2 of what? SC2?

I have SC2 and am looking for a Diablo 3. Also have some Steam games left over from the summer sale if SC2 isn't your bag. PM me if you're interested

Looking for Diablo 3.
I'll buy it for $20 PayPal.

I bought Skyrim for $20 earlier today and have no regrets. A deal is a deal !

Have 2 SC 2, looking for diablo 3, 1600 ms points, will trow 5 PayPal plus SC2 key for diablo 3

EDIT: ALL GONE!!

I have Rage, Batman AC, and AC revelations.

Willing to trade for SC 2 or D3, which I know no one will do haha!

Also If anyone wants to buy them for 15 each, I don't mind :)

I'm interested in SC2, if anyone has it, please let me know

EDIT: Nevermind, managed to get one

Have:
Batman AC

W:
PayPal-- $10.68 gift to save me the trip back to TRU lol

The store I go to had 2 BF3, 1 B:AC, and 1 AC:R left after I left today. If anyone wants any of those games I an go back and get them.

I don't have a local TRU, and my Walmart and Best Buy wouldn't cooperate, so I'm looking for Diablo 3. Preferably the box as well, not just the CD key. I'd pay with an amazon gift card for $20+ shipping.

I have modern warfare 3 still.
would take:
$15 paypal or
starcraft 2 or
possibly battlefield 3

please message me if interested. I won't be able to respond til about 7pm eastern tomorrow but i will respond.

edit: got what i wanted

So who has a Starcraft 2 for me? I was like second to post in the thread, but people didn't think to ask if I still needed one. and I do. ;(

bread's done
Back