TRU Game Clearance (YMMV)

djsaiyan

CAGiversary!
Was at the Toys R Us at Yonge and Eglinton (hunting for Avengers Mini Muggs figures, why is Iron Man so bloody hard to find!?) and happened to take a look in the R-Zone. They had a table set up with a bunch of discount game items.

Picked up a copy of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for PS3 for $19.90 (last copy, no 360 copies I could see).

They also had 360/PS3 copies of Ninja Gaiden 3 for the same price, as well as 360 copies of SSX.

Also a bunch of strategy guides (Diablo 3 and Mass Effect 3 off the top of my head) for $4.90.

Starcraft II was also on the table, I believe it was also $19.90. The Old Republic was $9.90.

There were tons of random accessories as well.

Not sure if this is chainwide or just that one store, so YMMV.

Also they have a deal going on right now where if you buy any game priced $19.99 or higher, you can get a second game for 40% off.

Also 25% off all Avengers toys (except Lego and a couple others), for those of you who are interested.

The Yonge and Eglinton TRU is one of the smaller stores in Toronto. They are usually the 1st ones to put stuff out on clearance since they have trouble moving inventory. It's a great place to check out once and a while for unadvertised deals. Definitely YMMV.

.90 is a store markdown price. Definitely YMMV. The only price ending that is for every store is .98, might be one more as well that I forgot.

[quote name='colophon']Saw several copies of Mass Effect 3 for $15 at the Yonge/Eglinton location yesterday.[/QUOTE]
Those were for what system? Pc?
They also have games behind the cash in the little stand. Pc games mostly.
They had Grease(move) ps3 for $7.90

[quote name='dvdswapper']Those were for what system? Pc?
They also have games behind the cash in the little stand. Pc games mostly.
They had Grease(move) ps3 for $7.90[/QUOTE]

Yup, PC. Forgot to mention that. :3

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']$20 is certainly the right price point for Amalur. I'll be checking my TRU on the way home.[/QUOTE]

probably sold out by now can't hurt to ask.. any luck ?

[quote name='JamesSoprano']probably sold out by now can't hurt to ask.. any luck ?[/QUOTE]

Nope, they didn't seem to have this deal at our store. Amalur was well-stocked on the shelves for $40 or so.

[quote name='Jogurt the Yogurt']Nope, they didn't seem to have this deal at our store. Amalur was well-stocked on the shelves for $40 or so.[/QUOTE]

Gahhhh of course. thanks for letting me know ! :)

bread's done
Back