Sony Stores regional issue?

superhippy1986

CAGiversary!
I didn't know where to ask this because there isn't any area for asking questions like this to my knowledge.

But yesterday I went to a really upper middle class "outlet" shopping center and at the Sony Store there a lot of the games that were dropped recently were still high priced. Actually a lot of games that were dropped elsewhere were very expensive.

Is this because of the area? As in since most of the people who live in the area probably don't care about sales and such so the stores around have higher prices and barely drop anything? Because I thought certain Sony titles dropped so wtf?!

Also noticed that gas prices around there were really high.

[quote name='superhippy1986']I didn't know where to ask this because there isn't any area for asking questions like this to my knowledge.

But yesterday I went to a really upper middle class "outlet" shopping center and at the Sony Store there a lot of the games that were dropped recently were still high priced. Actually a lot of games that were dropped elsewhere were very expensive.

Is this because of the area? As in since most of the people who live in the area probably don't care about sales and such so the stores around have higher prices and barely drop anything? Because I thought certain Sony titles dropped so wtf?!

Also noticed that gas prices around there were really high.[/QUOTE]
Why sell low, when you can sell it for more... :cool:

bread's done
Back