Avatar 3D combo pack - $19.99 w/free shipping @ Frys.com.

Wow I wasn't aware that this was already being released. I hope everyone that was trying to resell the Panasonic exclusive version has already done so as I would imagine the value is going to plummet

[quote name='GBAstar']Wow I wasn't aware that this was already being released. I hope everyone that was trying to resell the Panasonic exclusive version has already done so as I would imagine the value is going to plummet[/QUOTE]

It hasn't actually been released yet, the pre-order is for the release of October 16th. It is still $10 cheaper than amazon though. Also, happy CAGiversary!

This doesn't include any of the 3 Disc Extended Collector's Edition content, does it? It's the theatrical release right?

Yes, the theatrical version. I'm sure there will be a Blade Runner 5 disc version out at some point.

[quote name='Illmatic73']Thanks, just ordered one! FYI, you can now do Ultra Saver shipping during checkout. :)[/QUOTE]Nice. Thanks for the update.

$20 is the sweet spot for 3D blu-ray (at least I think so), so thanks for this Shriek. I'll be doing in-store pick up tomorrow :)

bread's done
Back