Kmart Weekly AD 10/07/12 - 10/13/12 (Dishonored $15 gaming coupon PS3/X360)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Kmart Weekly AD 10/07/12 - 10/13/12
  • iconxbox360.gif
    iconps3.gif
    iconwii.gif
    Skylanders starter pack $54.99. Shop your way Members Pay $49.99.

• iconxbox360.gif
    iconps3.gif
    Dishonored $59.99 with $15 gaming coupon.
*$15 gaming coupon with the purchase of Dishonored for Xbox 360 or PS3.
Coupon prints at checkout. Limit one (1) gaming coupon per transaction. Coupon valid on a $15 or more gaming purchase. Valid 10/14/12 thru 12/1/12.*

Might get the Dishonoured deal then use it for Of Orcs and Men. Thanks!
orcs

I was hoping Kmart was going to do a Pokemon deal, too. I've got a birthday credit I want to use. I'll still use it and some SYWR, but a deal would've made it that much sweeter.

[quote name='deadpanmold10']Might get the Dishonoured deal then use it for Of Orcs and Men. Thanks![/QUOTE]

The coupon won't be active until the 14th FYI.

Anyway, Kmart decided it doesn't want PC gamer's dollars, so fuck 'em.

[quote name='Donut2922']People still shop at Kmart for games?[/QUOTE]

I don't go for new games, but clearance stuff? Yup! :)

[quote name='Donut2922']People still shop at Kmart for games?[/QUOTE]
More like do people still shop at Kmart at all? The one that's been in my town has been there almost as long as I've been alive and even with all the new businesses that have moved in it's still kickin'. How, I do not know as every time I've been in there the last few years (usually after work to kill time ) there is seriously maybe 3 people in there. Me, a cashier, and a manager haha. Whether I go in there in the morning, afternoon, or evening there is never anyone there. I don't understand how they even make enough money to pay their utilities and employee wages every month (it has a pharmacy too and those fake doctor pill pushers don't come cheap) since it's dead as hell in there.

Picked up Dishonored (360) today, the clerk even knew it was supposed to have the coupon so I didn't worry about it. Didn't find the coupon when i got home and its not on my eReceipt either (the other "coupons" that come with everything you buy were on there though).

I'm not sure how to get my gaming coupon now, and I imagine no one from sears/kmart comes here anymore?

[quote name='DoomPlague']Picked up Dishonored (360) today, the clerk even knew it was supposed to have the coupon so I didn't worry about it. Didn't find the coupon when i got home and its not on my eReceipt either (the other "coupons" that come with everything you buy were on there though).

I'm not sure how to get my gaming coupon now, and I imagine no one from sears/kmart comes here anymore?[/QUOTE]

Back in the old days of Kmart coupon trains the coupon would print out separately from the receipt and be clearly labeled as a coupon. Sounds like something went wrong here, I would head back to kmart and hopefully get it fixed.

[quote name='DoomPlague']Picked up Dishonored (360) today, the clerk even knew it was supposed to have the coupon so I didn't worry about it. Didn't find the coupon when i got home and its not on my eReceipt either (the other "coupons" that come with everything you buy were on there though).

I'm not sure how to get my gaming coupon now, and I imagine no one from sears/kmart comes here anymore?[/QUOTE]
Did they scan your kmart shop your way rewards card? I just bought dishonored for the xbox 360 an hour ago for a friend and the $15 gaming coupon printed out fine. I even got another $5 rewards points coupon with a $25 purchase printed out. Used that to buy Pokemon Black 2 and got another $5 rewards points coupon.

Yeah, I used my SYWR card but got nothing other than an eReceipt and your standard Dish Network and "earn points" promotions printed out. I'll probably stop by there tomorrow after work, hopefully the same guy will be there, otherwise it might take a while to even explain the issue to someone.

[quote name='Twitter']So do you need to be a SYWR member for the $15 coupon or not? Best deal right now for Dishonored..[/QUOTE]

No SWYR needed, I went in tonight after work bought it, and $15 gaming coupon plus a $5 coupon both printed off.

[quote name='johnston306']No SWYR needed, I went in tonight after work bought it, and $15 gaming coupon plus a $5 coupon both printed off.[/QUOTE]

What's the $5 coupon for? And does the $5 coupon require a SYWR membership?

[quote name='Twitter']What's the $5 coupon for? And does the $5 coupon require a SYWR membership?[/QUOTE]

$5 off purchase of $50, yes it does require SYWR (didn't notice that til now, darnit, I should probably just sign up for SYWR). It might stack with $15 gaming coupon though. $5 coupon is also only good 10/16-10/22

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back