Just got $150 PSN credit Any suggestions ?

wcl

CAGiversary!
Well just got 150& worth of psn credit , was thinking about buying borderlands 2. Is there a difference between the disk vs. digital version ?

There shouldn't be a difference between the disk and the digital version. Most likely all you missed were pre-order bonuses.

I would recommend Dishonored though. It LOOKS great. I hope it lives up to the expectations I have for it.

There's also a bunch of Vita games coming out this month if you have one.

Ok thanks I've always wondered if there was a difference, I've ways preferred a physical copy but I got the psn credit migt as well use it

Can you use it for PSN+? That's worthwhile, or not, or otherwise, I think there is a deal where if you spend $100 in the PSN you get $20 back (but I'm not looking at the details)

Yeah I've scouted forums and the PSBlog and it said as long as you pay for the PSN+ subscription through the 'wallet' it should be applied to the $100 deal.

[quote name='wcl']Well just got 150& worth of psn credit , was thinking about buying borderlands 2. Is there a difference between the disk vs. digital version ?[/QUOTE]
The only advantage I could think of going digital, is faster loading times since the game is on the hard drive.

I was about to say 'damn I don't think I've EVER used $150 worth of PSN credit', but then I just saw the PSN pre-paid cards that I've already used and it totaled up to $110. So I'm not that far off.:whistle2:# Although I think $50 of it was for the extended warranty on this PS3 slim I have.

bread's done
Back