Do you guys think Halo 4 will hit $30 on Black Friday?

Mr Snarp Snarps

CAGiversary!
Have newly released AAA games ever dropped that fast even on Black Friday before? I'm asking because I've never wanted a new game that was released so close to Black Friday before.

It's very likely. I remember last year getting Assassin's Creed Revelations and Uncharted 3 for $35(?). That or $30. They weren't the only ones either. It would be worth it to wait.

Maybe but the odds are that it will not.

I also did not think that Uncharted 3 would be $30 last year and it was or that Dance Central 2 would be $15 but that was another one that delivered.

Literally everything that came out last year except Skyrim was $30 or less by Black Friday, I don't see this year being any different.

Thank you for all of the responses guys. I'm not sure if I'm going to wait because I already have it preordered for just $45 at Newegg. Only time will tell.

[quote name='Doomstink']I'd be willing to be that it will be $35 or $40 in a timed Gold Box deal.[/QUOTE]

You talking about amazon?:booty: not happening.

$40 probably, hell Halo CE anniversary was $15 at the MS store on black friday, i know its not the same but like KG says "anything is possssssibbblleeee" :p

I saw Uncharted 3 for $30 last year at Best Buy. With that said, I still don't think you will see Halo 4 reach that price during BF.

Just preorder one, but make sure you do it with some place that has a 30 return policy. Buy it if it goes on sale on BF, and then return the one you preordered with the one you bought on BF. That way you get the deal and still get to play on release day.

bread's done
Back