My Horror Review Blog

Clown069

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hello Fellow CAGs I'm running a Horror Review blog and am trying to spread the word about it. I've had it for a year but got busy and it got left behind, recently I've revamped it with a new name, a twitter, and a Facebook page to try and get readers and fans. At the moment i'm focusing on Horror movies but i have plans to review and rank some Horror games, comics, etc. as well. Please give my blog a look and like/share my FB page and follow my twitter.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiariesOfTheDemented

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DotDemented

Blog: http://diariesofthedemented.wordpress.com/

Thank you all for your time.

Cool. I'm a horror fan myself. I think I'll check out V/H/S. If you haven't already, check out "Behind the Mask: the Rise of Leslie Vernon." It was on Netflix for a while but I think its gone now.

[quote name='AZR43L']Cool. I'm a horror fan myself. I think I'll check out V/H/S. If you haven't already, check out "Behind the Mask: the Rise of Leslie Vernon." It was on Netflix for a while but I think its gone now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i love that movie. Really hoping they get the funding soon to make the sequel. V/H/S was pretty cool, i fully recommend it.

I watch TONS of movies and spend a majority on watching horror and thriller movies so I'm always looking for information on ones I haven't seen. I liked the page and will start checking it out. V/H/S is an awesome movie and without losing any thrill I'd hope to see it continue with different directors. I loved the last segment with the haunted house.

The most recent horror movie I watched was Home Movie(released 2008) and it is pretty great.

[quote name='Snuckles']I watch TONS of movies and spend a majority on watching horror and thriller movies so I'm always looking for information on ones I haven't seen. I liked the page and will start checking it out. V/H/S is an awesome movie and without losing any thrill I'd hope to see it continue with different directors. I loved the last segment with the haunted house.

The most recent horror movie I watched was Home Movie(released 2008) and it is pretty great.[/QUOTE]

I'll have to check that one out. i just recently grabbed Smiley and Grave Encounters 2 so those will be my next ones. i'm also working on a Top Survival Horror Games one as well.

[quote name='Snuckles']The wife and I are watching a horror movie each day for October so Grave Encounters 2 is on the list soon.[/QUOTE]

I liked the first one, but need to rewatch it so i figure tonight i'll watch them back to back and do 2 reviews instead of just one.

For those who'd like to take a break from the conventional modern horror films that focus mainly on gore, jump scares, etc. and are looking for movies that focus more on subject matter (specifically themes about love, evil, identity, etc), I have to recommend I Saw the Devil (pretty gory), The Orphanage, Let the Right One In (or the American remake Let Me In) and Lo (its low budget but surprisingly effective).
Check them out. We need more horror like these! :headache:

[quote name='AZR43L']For those who'd like to take a break from the conventional modern horror films that focus mainly on gore, jump scares, etc. and are looking for movies that focus more on subject matter (specifically themes about love, evil, identity, etc), I have to recommend I Saw the Devil (pretty gory), The Orphanage, Let the Right One In (or the American remake Let Me In) and Lo (its low budget but surprisingly effective).
Check them out. We need more horror like these! :headache:[/QUOTE]

The only one of those i haven't gotten the chance to check out is I Saw the Devil, but it did look pretty interesting. I like movies like these as well, Let the Right One In was much better than the remake but the remake was pretty good in it's own regard. Check out one called Heartless starring Jim Sturgess (21, Across the Universe). I believe it's on Netflix right now.

Hey guys, just to update you i've posted a lot more reviews lately. Check them out, and be sure to join my fb page or follow me on twitter for updates!

[quote name='TTGSteve']Big horror fan here and even run my own horror website. So, I'll definitely give yours a look. :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds awesome! Thanks!

I was actually pleasantly surprised that i had views from other countries, some even found my blog from search engines. but i also had quite a few from links on here as well. I just want to thank everyone that has checked it out and referred it to a friend.

[quote name='TTGSteve']Yeah man, you're writing some quality articles, so you can expect some hits from search engines. :)[/QUOTE]

Well thank you, i've been getting hits from around the world lately so that's awesome. I also just started a contest on the Facebook page to win a copy of The Orphanage on DVD. Check out the post here

I didnt come here to die wasnt a bad movie for what it cost to make.... though i dont agree with the reviews saying its as good as evil dead and texas chainsaw

Checked out your top 2012. Nice list. I've watched/enjoyed a handful of those. Really liked the trailer to The Aggression Scale so I'm definitely going to check that one out.
For your Foreign Film reviews I'd like to read what you have to say about Inside (2007). BRUTAL! I haven't been that horrified by a film since Cannibal Holocaust.

[quote name='AZR43L']Checked out your top 2012. Nice list. I've watched/enjoyed a handful of those. Really liked the trailer to The Aggression Scale so I'm definitely going to check that one out.
For your Foreign Film reviews I'd like to read what you have to say about Inside (2007). BRUTAL! I haven't been that horrified by a film since Cannibal Holocaust.[/QUOTE]

I've heard of Inside, but haven't seen it. I'll definitely check it out though. I appreciate you checking out my stuff! I'm running a giveaway on my facebook page right now for an Art Print and an Evil Dead poster. check it out here.

bread's done
Back