Free Game Rental @ Redbox **Now Live**

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**Now live**

Saw an advertisement in Wal-Mart's Game Center promo magazine. Said: "Text TRYITOUT to 727272" for a free game rental at Redbox. Assassin's Creed III and Just Dance 4 was pictured in the ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='litepink']Saw an advertisement in Wal-Mart's Game Center promo magazine. Said: "Text TRYITOUT to 727272" for a free game rental at Redbox. Assassin's Creed III and Just Dance 4 was pictured in the ad.[/QUOTE]

Said it was invalid. There were no spaces and all CAPS?

There's also one on the back cover of the new OXM issue. TRYGAMES to 727272 (ends 12/8/12)

Also: Text Taco Johns with TJ1202 to 35880 to get a text for B1G1F Meat & Potato Burrito.

[quote name='Kerig']There's also one on the back cover of the new OXM issue. TRYGAMES to 727272 (ends 12/8/12)

Also: Text Taco Johns with TJ1202 to 35880 to get a text for B1G1F Meat & Potato Burrito.[/QUOTE]

tried the "TRYGAMES" and it didn't work for me.

The Taco Johns one worked for me

fuck YEAH!!

Who needs a fucking free game rental when I can get TWO fucking burritos for the price of ONE? Looks like the family is eating tonight!

I just used one today....DVDONME (all one word, no spaces).

Goodluck to those that get it, I'm sure it works fine.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']The DVDONME and BREAKROOM have been free rental codes for a long time. They can only be used once per card however. *hint*hint*[/QUOTE]

Lol I'm pretty sure I used both of those codes probably a year ago

So none of the codes listed work then? Just FYI i tried RENT to 727272 last week and it worked. Saw it on Xplay. Not sure if its still valid this week. Id love to get another code if anyone knows another one that works

^_^x KD

This one must not be live yet then. Sorry =[

I would guess by the time Just Dance 4 is out it would have to work then.

Stumbled on this page yesterday http://www.printablecouponsbirthday.com/redbox-promo-codes/ and found various promo codes for Redbox. This BREAKROOM, DVDONME, DVDONUS and MOVIETIME. I've tried all of them, but it seems it only works once per credit card. What if I change my credit card?

I've also tried TRYITOUT to 727272 to my sms, but it doesn't seem to work on my smartphone. I've tried searching the web for it, but it seems no one wrote about it (it might not be live yet?).

There are many other Redbox promo available too (but only for certain stores/restaurants).
- DVDATWAG (at Walgreens)
- DVDATMAC (at Mcdonalds)
- DVDKROG (at Kroger only - BREAKROOM works at Kroger too)
- DRIVEIN (at Sonic only)
- SPEEDY (at Speedy only)
- REDBOXHEB (at Heb only)

[quote name='Kenshindono']So none of the codes listed work then? Just FYI i tried RENT to 727272 last week and it worked. Saw it on Xplay. Not sure if its still valid this week. Id love to get another code if anyone knows another one that works

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

This worked for me. Says the code expires 12/31/12. Thanks!

[quote name='AJVtony831']This worked for me. Says the code expires 12/31/12. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Seconded, this worked for me today. Thanks guys!

[quote name='whoknows']The Taco Johns one worked for me

fuck YEAH!!

Who needs a fucking free game rental when I can get TWO fucking burritos for the price of ONE? Looks like the family is eating tonight![/QUOTE]

:lol::applause:

[quote name='Mister_Player']Stumbled on this page yesterday http://www.printablecouponsbirthday.com/redbox-promo-codes/ and found various promo codes for Redbox. This BREAKROOM, DVDONME, DVDONUS and MOVIETIME. I've tried all of them, but it seems it only works once per credit card. What if I change my credit card?

That was the hint I was pointing out. I have around 6-7 different cards in my wallet and all of them have used the same free rental codes. I of course don't put in my email when I use them just in case they track it at all.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Rent worked for me too. Now I have so much time to choose when I want to get the game.. ahaha.. hahah![/QUOTE]

Confirmed! Time for some NBA 2K13!

Here is another way to get a Redbox promo code ($1/2): Just sms this DEALS to 727272.

I got this deal via email. It's valid until 8 October 2012. Hope it helps some.

Gets better - SMS FREEBIES to 727272 (you'll join the Redbox text club - if you are not already a member) and you'll get a $1 off code on 8 October 2012. It might be for new subscribers only, but it's a good code.

[quote name='slidecage']are those codes just for games or does it take 2 bucks off... i know birthday took 2 bucks off

meaning

2 dvds for 43 cents[/QUOTE]

You get a message like this when you text:

Redbox: Use code XZC43MM2 for 1st night game rental. 1 use only @kiosk. Can't be shared. Exp 12/31/12@11:59PM CDT. Msg&data rates may aply. Txt HELP 4help.

I rented Dishonored. I let a dude know about it who was scoping out some movies and he was stoked. Thanks OP and everyone who posted the extra codes.

[quote name='azngtlman']Used 3 codes TRYGAMES, TRYITOUT and RENT. Got 3 free game rentals with the codes.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Thanks got 3 free game rental codes from those!

Guys I just rented Dishonored at a redbox kiosk 10 minutes ago using the code BIRHTDAY. It still works!

Edit: I rented at 12:00AM, so the code BIRHTDAY is good to use for Thursday too.

P.S.: :bouncy:

[quote name='whoknows']The Taco Johns one worked for me

fuck YEAH!!

Who needs a fucking free game rental when I can get TWO fucking burritos for the price of ONE? Looks like the family is eating tonight![/QUOTE]

Comment of the year. I laughed so hard.

[quote name='Mister_Player']Stumbled on this page yesterday http://www.printablecouponsbirthday.com/redbox-promo-codes/ and found various promo codes for Redbox. This BREAKROOM, DVDONME, DVDONUS and MOVIETIME. I've tried all of them, but it seems it only works once per credit card. What if I change my credit card?

I've also tried TRYITOUT to 727272 to my sms, but it doesn't seem to work on my smartphone. I've tried searching the web for it, but it seems no one wrote about it (it might not be live yet?).

There are many other Redbox promo available too (but only for certain stores/restaurants).
- DVDATWAG (at Walgreens)
- DVDATMAC (at Mcdonalds)
- DVDKROG (at Kroger only - BREAKROOM works at Kroger too)
- DRIVEIN (at Sonic only)
- SPEEDY (at Speedy only)
- REDBOXHEB (at Heb only)[/QUOTE]
have used a few of these but some are new to me.

If anybody wants this, it's a $.50 off rental. I think it's most likely good on movies.

Use this promo code:
HXM7ZGMV
online or at the box Wednesday or Thursday, for 50¢ off the first day of any rental.*

Code Valid Wednesday 10/17/12 - Thursday 10/18/12

[quote name='CodeTrader']Text JUSTDANCE to 727272 for a 1-day game rental.

The code you will get expires 12/31/12.[/QUOTE]

Got it, thanks. Thinking about trying out Transfomers: Fall of Cybertron or Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

Make sure you return your game by 9 of the following night. I though it was due by midnight, returned the game at 9:30, and got charged an additional $2.30 for having the game for an extra 30 mins.

Edit:

Got all 4 to work

I have 4 free rentals coming up....wooooo

I hope they will let me check the game back in then immediately check it back out with a different code

Has anyone done that successfully?

bread's done
Back