H: Cosmo Black 3DS W/ $30 credit, ACIV(PS4), Killzone(PS4) W: Injustice (PS4), Madden (PS4), DC games, PayPal

tuffguycore

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I have a great condition 3DS that I just updated last night.  It has a $30 credit on it, and the only game I'm looking forward to is Bravely Default.  So if you're interested in taking it off my hands make me a reasonable offer and I'll consider it!

Looking also to trade some PS4 games I've finished and would like others.  I'm interested in most offers as long as their fair accross any platform. 

Killzone: Shadow's Fall

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag(uPlay used, but I don't think that matters anymore)

Last edited by a moderator:
First weekend bump, probably going to add a few more PS1 games, and maybe some Dreamcasts tomorrow if it's nasty out like it's supposed to be!

Sorry to tell you but DLC FOR MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 is not purchasable anymore.

Activision, the makers of MUA 1 and 2 lost the rights. You can still download the DLC for MAU 2 if you bought them previously when they were available, like I did.

DLC for MAU 1 is available only on disc of the gold or platinum version.

[quote name='nixmahn']Sorry to tell you but DLC FOR MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2 is not purchasable anymore.

Activision, the makers of MUA 1 and 2 lost the rights. You can still download the DLC for MAU 2 if you bought them previously when they were available, like I did.

DLC for MAU 1 is available only on disc of the gold or platinum version.[/QUOTE]

I have the Gold version for UA, and I know, I was hoping maybe someone was hording a code or something like that. I'm realistic and know I'll never get it, but I still want it there on that very very off chance I can get it. Thanks though :)

bread's done
Back