GameFly Weekend PC Game Deals: Battlefield 3 $10, Spec Ops, Civ 5, Darkness 2 $7.50,

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
http://www.gamefly.com/download-games/browse/?pf=1100&cat=OnSale

10/5
Battlefield 3 $9.99

10/4 to 10/11
Skyrim $35.99
Skyrim - Dawnguard DLC $13.99
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition $9.99
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe $12.49
Morrowind Game of the Year Edition $7.99

10/5 to 10/8
Spec Ops The Line $7.49
Civilization 4 $4.99
Civilization V $7.49
Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition $ 12.49
Civ V Gods And Kings $20.09
The Darkness 2 $7.49
Mafia 2 $7.49
Bioshock $4.99
Bioshock 2 $4.99
X-com: Ufo Defense $1.25
Major League Baseball 2k11 $4.99
Pirates $4.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Big St3ph3n']I wish these were steam redeemable[/QUOTE]

The majority of the games REQUIRE Steam.

Got Spec Ops with both Bioshocks for $20 from Amazon's Desert to Sea bundle, cant really get into the game too much, not crazy about the feel of it I guess. Also having Nolan North as the main characters voice was a bad decision, but overall its a pretty decent game

just did my first purchase on gamefly. does anyone know where the CD key is listed? can't seem to find it anywhere. i'm hoping i can just put the key into steam without having to download any extra gamefly app.

If anyone fails to buy and *play* Spec Ops at this price, they are fools.

Without saying much, it isn't what you think. Don't look up any reviews/info if you can.

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']Even on gameflys
Pc games? Wow that's awesome.[/QUOTE]

Yup, GameFly a while back bought out Direct2Drive PC Game Download Service.

[quote name='MysterD']Does the code "1GFT82012" still work...?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I tried it as well. Said it expired on October 2.

[quote name='NightWing228']Use code 2GFT82012 and get 20% OFF on top of the these deals!!! it worked for me.[/QUOTE]

Sweet I was holding out for a coupon to stack.

[quote name='NightWing228']Use code 2GFT82012 and get 20% OFF on top of the these deals!!! it worked for me.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing the coupon! Grabbed Spec Ops and Darkness II for < $12 :)

Sweet Thanks! Spec Ops for $5.99 after code.

Was gonna get Skyrim, but i have a feeling itll be cheaper for FALL SALE!

Did get spec ops, see what everyone is going nuts over. haha

[quote name='deletion']just did my first purchase on gamefly. does anyone know where the CD key is listed? can't seem to find it anywhere. i'm hoping i can just put the key into steam without having to download any extra gamefly app.[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing. I hope I don't have to download a client to obtain the key.

(edit) I just installed the software, then uninstalled it after I got the key. It installs Adobe AIR, so make sure you remove that if you do the same.

(edit2) And then they sent me an email with the key, so the client should be unnecessary.

Glad I didn't grab Spec Ops when it was on sale on Amazon. Tempted on Darkness 2. I got a huge ass backlog so I wouldn't get to it until winter break and by then there would be a Steam sale anyway so I think I'll just wait on that one.

Great price! Thanks :)

fuck I wish I saw this before I ordered. I might use it for Darkness 2 though. I'm talking myself into that...

[quote name='Umair56']fuck I wish I saw this before I ordered. I might use it for Darkness 2 though. I'm talking myself into that...[/QUOTE]

I saw that post literally seconds after I hit submit order :cry:

Damnit. I was already broke but still wanting Spec Ops, but with the addition of the coupon, I couldn't say no.

Comes out to 5.99, not much difference, but it isn't gonna get lower. To anyone not sure about it, I had actually played through about 3/4 of the game previously but didn't own it, and had through to myself then, I'd definitely buy it at the right price.

The campaign is totally worth it, though I can't speak for the MP, but I hear it's pretty bad.

bread's done
Back