Want my Halo 4 LE Amazon pre-order?

sgand

CAGiversary!
Feedback
256 (100%)
I am no longer getting it, and seeing as it is OOS at Amazon I figured someone here might want it instead of me just canceling it.

If you want it, you'll need to send me the money in the form of an Amazon gift card in order to pay for it. I will have it shipped to your address using the free super saver. If you want it quicker, you'll need to add the exact amount Amazon wants for the faster method you specify, which I can get you. No CMLs or anything else. Strictly Amazon gift cards. Send me a PM.

http://www.amazon.com/Halo-4-Limite...ie=UTF8&qid=1349782958&sr=8-5&keywords=halo+4

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are willing to swap only the armor codes (not the actual game) then please pm me. I have the walmart armor but i'd rather have the amazon one. thanks. Will have to swap on 11/6 obviously.

[quote name='bfett9']If you are willing to swap only the armor codes (not the actual game) then please pm me. I have the walmart armor but i'd rather have the amazon one. thanks. Will have to swap on 11/6 obviously.[/QUOTE]

I am not buying the game. This is for someone who wants to purchase my pre-order and have it shipped directly to them from Amazon.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Will you include all DLC codes/pre-order bonuses?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'll forward whatever Amazon emails me, although I am not sure what it comes with. Nothing comes up on the listing page.

[quote name='Darknuke']We can pre-order our own copy on amazon... Why would we buy yours?[/QUOTE]

It's constantly OOS. If you are lucky enough to get in on the tiny windows that pop up here and there, good for you.

bread's done
Back