Lego Minecraft Set $34.99 - Free Shipping at Amazon

I'm happy to pay actual retail for this. On eBay someone is even selling the secret to getting it retail price (for a measly $10!) and how to know which stores have it in stock.

Ya, that's a good price compared to what these are going for. That being said, I can't justify spending $42 on a small Lego set.

I bought it, I'm just not sure why I did lol. I mean I'll display it and it'll probably look fine, but I don't think it was my best decision ever.

I know if I buy it I'll want to play with it, even though I also know I should leave the package closed to maintain resale value.

This thread makes me want to open MineCraft 360 back up and finish the last of those achievements, and go back to my dungeon quest and the other projects I had going on in there.

DAMN YOU ALL

I just bought a set for my son, he's a huge lego and minecraft fan.
This is will be an awesome christmas gift

Thanks OP.

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']Back in stock on amazon for 35.! Just ordered for my sons bday..[/QUOTE]

Thank you SO MUCH! You just made our sons' Christmas.

-B

[quote name='rabidchiuaua']I'm happy to pay actual retail for this. On eBay someone is even selling the secret to getting it retail price (for a measly $10!) and how to know which stores have it in stock.[/QUOTE]

The people who actually pay for this "secret" are idiots - I have the same exact information and it only takes a few minutes of searching online.

We have a lego store not that far from us. I wonder if they carry these are retail? I will call and find out.

Hmm. At the lego.com the retail price is $34.99. So I guess this *is* retail.

I just happened to check..so glad i did cause his birthday is 10 days away..i bought this, a Lego mining set and some minecraft shirts and a creeper rubber bracelet..he's gonna go crazy..youre welcome guys

I just ordered 1 @3:25. Still showing in stock with the message may require 1-2 days to process. Good luck

[quote name='1998Nole']I just ordered 1 @3:25. Still showing in stock with the message may require 1-2 days to process. Good luck[/QUOTE]

Nice, it came back again and got one this time. :applause:

bread's done
Back