Medal of Honor Warfighter BETA available NOW

Just as a heads up, I found it to be terrible. I really enjoyed the last moh but this game sucked bad. The shooting doesn't feel good, plus the map choice is poor

I really didn't like the first games multiplayer but I'll give this one a shot since it's free to download, hope it's better!

I DL'd the beta today but won't be able to play it till tomorrow. Totally stoked about this game. If it's as good or better than the Battlefield 3 beta I'll say the game will be good-great...the BF3 beta was just terrible but the actual game is amazing.

The thing that really erks me is the overly complex menus. Just like BF3, the menus leaves much to be desired and one for me that will either make or break it for me. Gameplay is more like BF3 to be honest. This is just the best and I hope they sincerely take the feedback they get from this test into great consideration because there is a lot to be improved upon. Spawn trap is still there although not as shitty as the 2010 predecessor. Overall, it's a step up from the previous game but we all know this and BF are EA's shield and sword against Activision's COD franchise and it simply does not compete. I'll be getting it once it hits the bargain bin

[quote name='KanYozakura']I DL'd the beta today but won't be able to play it till tomorrow. Totally stoked about this game. If it's as good or better than the Battlefield 3 beta I'll say the game will be good-great...the BF3 beta was just terrible but the actual game is amazing.[/QUOTE]
It feels like the BF3 beta for the most part without vehicular combat.
It's only one map and one game mode which is sad

The menus are horrible.

It's one of those types of menus you take a good look at, then afterwards, you just feel like clicking all the buttons just to make it go away. This leads to me not being able to experience what everything does, but at the same time I really don't want to.

[quote name='LondonGaijin']I lasted 10 minutes before instaDelete.

I just cant stand online pewpew games of this nature.[/QUOTE]

^^ This for me aswell..Thanks for the heads up,now I know for sure I will not be renting or buying this game..I'll stick to Bf3 for my fps fix

bread's done
Back