anyone esle get sick when playing 3D games but not when watching a 3D blu-ray movie

Have never tried a 3D game, nor a 3D video at home, but 3D in theaters gives me a migraine, so I'd assume both would also give me the same issue. Not a fan of it anyway so no loss on my part.

Not here, I've played a couple 3D games on my tv along with seeing movies on it and the theatres and as long as I don't watch if for too long I'm fine.

[quote name='mastagoalie']what have you played in 3d OP?[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 3 and Sly Cooper 1

I don't get migraines its like I get car sick but with out the car lol

I'm curious as to what 3D tv's you all own and how prone to migraines and nausea you are normally (in everyday life). I've been considering getting a 3D tv for about a year and if I do it will be in the coming few months. My reservations have been about 'side effects.' I'm not prone to migraines but do get one on rare occasion. I have a bad problem with chronic nausea, but not a vertigo/equilibrium nausea. It's more of a bad smell/physical type one. I also wonder how comfortable it is during a 4-6 hr or more gaming session and how rough it is on the eyes after you're done.

I own a Passive 3d (LG 55" 7600) I don't normally get migraines, but my job requires that I stare at a screen for 8+ hours a day, so my eyes are kind of used to it.

bread's done
Back