Killzone Trilogy coming soon 10/23/2012 39.99 (Killzone®(Remastered)& 2,3 with DLC

S

starmask2k3

link here-
http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/killzone-trilogy/104688

Product Details:
Tackle the legendary might of the Helghast army in three blockbuster adventures Renowned for it's ground-breaking cinematic visuals, powerful storylines, and dynamic multiplayer modes, get ready for the ultimate world space warfare experience, each crammed with relentless action, danger and excitement.

Includes:
•Killzone® (Remastered in 720p HD)
•Killzone® 2
•Killzone® 3
Bonus Content
•Includes all Killzone® 2 and Killzone® 3 multiplayer map packs

This is really cool. Can't wait. I have KZ3 multiplayer (which I really do enjoy) and now I'll be able to play the whole series.

I only played Killzone 2 and thought it was average. If I didn't really enjoy KZ2, is there much hope I would enjoy the other two?

The only reason I kind of what KZ3 is to try out the Sharpshooter, which I have never used.

Is there any news in improving the sensitivity in the original killzone, because I played it on the ps2 and it is one of the only time I had to stop playing an fps because of motion sickness?

[quote name='Yanksfan']I only played Killzone 2 and thought it was average. If I didn't really enjoy KZ2, is there much hope I would enjoy the other two?

The only reason I kind of what KZ3 is to try out the Sharpshooter, which I have never used.[/QUOTE]
I recently finished both Killzone 2 and 3 back to back. Killzone 2 was kind of monotonous and didn't really impress me that much, but Killzone 3 was pretty awesome, especially the graphics and variety of locations. Also, setting the controls to Alternate 2 with Hold Zoom (Call of Duty layout) made a huge difference in my enjoyment level.

bread's done
Back