GameFly Weekend Deals: Infamous 2 $10, Twisted Metal, R3 $13, Halo CE $13 and More

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
From the site, it appears those who keep Kid Icarus don't get the stand. Anyone know if outright purchasing gets it?

The thing I hate most about Kinect is that it's ruined so many of these sales. While other systems all get real games for sale, Xbox users always get stuck with half or more of the games being crappy Kinect games. haha

I wanna get Twisted Metal, but I don't need it. If it's not sold out by sometime later on then Ill probably impulse buy it..

[quote name='darkskill']I wanna get Twisted Metal, but I don't need it. If it's not sold out by sometime later on then Ill probably impulse buy it..[/QUOTE]

doing the same for Infamous 2.

[quote name='foinecrewx']Is TM worth it at that price ?[/QUOTE]
I bought it at launch and thought it was worth it (I'm also a TM fan to begin with, so I'm a bit biased). I don't play online, so all that craziness that they had to deal with didn't bother me. I did find it frustrating even on Normal difficulty, but as I played, I got used to it and really enjoyed it. I'm trying it on Twisted difficulty now and it's really tough. Still, it's really fast paced and definitely gives TM2 a run for it's money. If you just want a crazy vehicle shooter, you can't go wrong for $13. And it's got bots and split-screen!

darn I want to get TM but still got lots of games unbeaten. This will be a better deal if it has the TM black code too.

[quote name='oasisboy']CAG = A place where people tell other people about their gaming purchases and nobody cares.[/QUOTE]

I actually like it because it indicates to me what people are hyped about or already like. Learned of some good games this way over the years, that's for sure.

The "thought about purchasing X, but decided against it for X or until it is X", though, I could do without.

[quote name='oasisboy']CAG = A place where people tell other people about their gaming purchases and nobody cares.[/QUOTE]

haha true.

Debating on TM and Halo.

I care...but I am lonely so it might not count...wanna cuddle?

[quote name='JohnWayne']Is halo CE worth it since halo 4 is a month away?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. I bought it at launch, and at $13 it's a steal. You also get the Anniversary map pack for Halo Reach and some other codes.

Thanks for the post Cheapy.

I would have never picked up Yakuza 4, Yakuza: Dead Souls, Kid Icarus, and more had it not been for other CAGs telling me how they were buying them because they were great deals. I've expanded my gaming experiences to unknown titles rather than keeping it strictly limited to what I was familiar with.

Man they just will not lower Sonic Generations below $15. It has now become personal. I will not buy the game for more than $10 plus tax.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Man they just will not lower Sonic Generations below $15. It has now become personal. I will not buy the game for more than $10 plus tax.[/QUOTE]
They actually had it for $9.99 early September, so it's possible you'll see it again sooner or later.

[quote name='shadowkast']Would be pretty sweet if they still had the first run of twisted metal being sent out....we'll see, I bit.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I was about to by it when it was $15 a few weeks ago, but it sold out before I could finish the checkout :wall:

Fingers crossed. Will find out next week.

[quote name='eXiON']They actually had it for $9.99 early September, so it's possible you'll see it again sooner or later.[/QUOTE]

I definitely missed that one. I'll keep looking and waiting again, thanks.

Stupid comment.

Aw wish Test Drive PS3 version was 13 bucks, that's about my entry point for it.

Got a friend who will want TM though, will let them know.

[quote name='coopscohen']Is :3ds: Lego Batman 2 worth the price?[/QUOTE]

I would wait for it to be cheaper, I'm sure it would drop to around $10-$12.

[quote name='coopscohen']Is :3ds: Lego Batman 2 worth the price?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='skiizim']I would wait for it to be cheaper, I'm sure it would drop to around $10-$12.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Still seemed a bit pricey. I'll wait.

bread's done
Back