Free Horde and Alliance Xbox Shirts

gt3guy

CAGiversary!
Probably has been posted before if so i am sorry.

All you have to do is log into Xbox Live, click on the Mists of Pandaria advertisement, watch the trailer, and then click on the “Free Avatar Gear” button.

The advertisement will run until October 6, 2012.

Once again sucks for me Stupid Beta Dash :(

But good luck to others :)

[quote name='gt3guy']Once again sucks for me Stupid Beta Dash :([/QUOTE]

I have the dashboard beta and I have found this ad. Just go to the Bing search, search for anything, then look for an ad with two kids on it and the words Game Marketplace. Go to that ad and then go to the either spotlight or games tabs and you should see some ads. You might have to do it a few times. I've seen the WoW ads tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CodeTrader']I have the dashboard beta I have found this ad. Just go to Bing search, search for anything, then look for an ad with two kids on it and the words Game Marketplace. Go to that ad and then go to the spotlight and games tabs and you should see some ads. You might have to do it a few times. I've seen the WoW ads tonight.[/QUOTE]

Also have the beta dash and this method worked for me. Took prob 15 min of cycling adds, ironically I said to myself. "ok, I will find the kids add one more time and then I give up." And it showed up that last time:lol:

[quote name='gundamxzero']Also have the beta dash and this method worked for me. Took prob 15 min of cycling adds, ironically I said to myself. "ok, I will find the kids add one more time and then I give up." And it showed up that last time:lol:[/QUOTE]
I am pathtic i spent like 10 hours total doing for other goodies i got nothing.... maybe age is a factor for my old butt.

bread's done
Back