Do you think Black ops 2 will revive cod on PC?

Kevfactor

CAGiversary!
just a random google article but what you think http://www.dsogaming.com/news/call-...irements-dx10dx11-only-no-windows-xp-support/

i was looking at cod for pc and seems it might actually be good this time. as ya know one of the big reasons cod faded off from the pc i believe is no dedicated servers or modding.

this time however it's looking like they will support dedicated servers. also it's looking like it'll have good graphics too(just hope ya dont bleed money this time haha).

anyways jsut maybe food for thought. i might get it just for zombies. i have never been much of a cod fan but i might actually try to get into this time. :)

No. Black Ops was supposed to do the same, it didn't. Every COD has blown dick since COD4. COD4 was one of the most masterful PC FPS games of all time IMO. It was so, so perfect for competitive play.

We should have a CoD thread for PC.

I've had everyone for 360 ('cept WAW), mostly cuz my friends always got it too really, but now that I'm on PC I've played MW3 which sucks honestly...hackers, low player amounts...Black Ops I REALLY damn enjoyed but that was on XBL. I liked BO better than all the MW games honestly, so I'm looking forward to BO2, even on PC.

No

I'm getting Black Ops 2 on the 360 for the same reason I got Borderlands 2 for the 360 (And Battlefield 3, although I later got that for PC when it went on sale), because my friends are getting it for the 360.

Have to agree, I tried MW3 on PC when Steam had it for a free weekend, literally a port of a shittier console version. I played 5 minutes and uninstalled it.

[quote name='hustletron']Have to agree, I tried MW3 on PC when Steam had it for a free weekend, literally a port of a shittier console version. I played 5 minutes and uninstalled it.[/QUOTE]
thats actually why im a little hesitant to get it. so far ive gotten burnt on 2 ports this year as they stuttered and had console textures and but on the other hand boarderlands 2 on pc was just freaking badass.

im hoping bo2 will at least try to up the graphics from consoles =p

I purchased MW for PC and 360 on release. I thoroughly enjoyed the PC version, where I didn't even want to touch the console version. I'm excited for BO2, however I started playing a lot of bf3 and I'm starting to see what the big deal is between the two.

I'll be picking BO2 up for the single player component for sure, but I'm going to continue playing BF online and give MoH a go as well.

bread's done
Back