Game Access.ca: used-ps3-Capt America $9.72/FFX13-2 $9.72/NG 3 $9.72+

So, I've never used this site before and, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, I can't seem to find what shipping costs would be (though, I probably could find a second game if I really had to).

Furthermore, how Used is "Used"? They have a guarantee that the game will work, and that's great, but, I see nothing about cases, or booklets, anything of that sort of thing. Are they just going to send me a disc in a sleeve? =S

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='Booyakz']So, I've never used this site before and, maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, I can't seem to find what shipping costs would be (though, I probably could find a second game if I really had to).

Furthermore, how Used is "Used"? They have a guarantee that the game will work, and that's great, but, I see nothing about cases, or booklets, anything of that sort of thing. Are they just going to send me a disc in a sleeve? =S

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

I'm not entirely sure how much shipping costs are, but I think they're around 2-3$. It's been a while since i bought something from them. I know that when I have purchased (through the 'buy now' option on the rental) the cases have been in near perfect condition:

Also, LoTR is a great co op game.

I don't rent from them anymore but I still make purchases. My opinion is that the discs do tend to be in very good condition, but that will always be a YMMV.
The cases on the other hand are always in excellent condition because other than vein taken on and off a shelf by employees, no one else has touched them. They are used games because the discs were rented only.
My favourite part: if there are codes that come with the game, like season passes or first-run bonuses (granted they haven't expired yet), they will still be intact and unused.

bread's done
Back