Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 $48 pre-order w/free shipping @Newegg

best buy is better deal if u have trade credet but this is ok deal but i want the game on night of rel i dont want 2 wait a month 4 them 2 ship.....it might b $48 now but a month l8r its on sale 4 $48 anyway so its not a deal i think thats the trck... not a bad deal if u can wait but 4 those of us who r cod fantatic and played them since cod modern warfare on ps3 in 07 u got 2 get this on release be4 everyo1 get good at it and kick ur a** online (and be4 the modder come and cheet)

[quote name='FountainDrink']best buy is better deal if u have trade credet but this is ok deal but i want the game on night of rel i dont want 2 wait a month 4 them 2 ship.....it might b $48 now but a month l8r its on sale 4 $48 anyway so its not a deal i think thats the trck... not a bad deal if u can wait but 4 those of us who r cod fantatic and played them since cod modern warfare on ps3 in 07 u got 2 get this on release be4 everyo1 get good at it and kick ur a** online (and be4 the modder come and cheet)[/QUOTE]
:imwithst:(not really, im with newegg :lol: )

[quote name='FountainDrink']best buy is better deal if u have trade credet but this is ok deal but i want the game on night of rel i dont want 2 wait a month 4 them 2 ship.....it might b $48 now but a month l8r its on sale 4 $48 anyway so its not a deal i think thats the trck... not a bad deal if u can wait but 4 those of us who r cod fantatic and played them since cod modern warfare on ps3 in 07 u got 2 get this on release be4 everyo1 get good at it and kick ur a** online (and be4 the modder come and cheet)[/QUOTE]

Meh, already preordered the hardened edition through Amazon. I cheaped out on the first Black Ops, and got the regular edition, and regretted it later. I ended up paying $50 more for the zombie maps on EBay. Not making that mistake again.

Still, a good deal for those people who don't care about getting the Nuketown Zombie map.

[quote name='wcl']How much is shipping ?[/QUOTE]

i thought it was free. well, at least for me shipping is free. i think it depends on where you live

good deal. hopefully, i get the game on the first day like all the other games i ordered from newegg. the only time i didnt get it a game on the first day was when i ordered mw3 and it didnt get to me until a week later.

hope that doesnt happen again

[quote name='wcl']How much is shipping ?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bosamba']Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 $47.99 :shipfree:
[/QUOTE]

:shipfree:

bread's done
Back