iPhone 5 soon to be worth a bazillion dollars

Yeah I ordered my iPhone 5 a week after it came out, I'll be happy if I get it before they announce the 6

I preordered mine the day they announced them and still had to wait a extra week after release I would hate to see what the wait time is by now

[quote name='Rockinjs']I preordered mine the day they announced them and still had to wait a extra week after release I would hate to see what the wait time is by now[/QUOTE]

I got lucky and walked into my local Best Buy on Saturday, and they had one in.:)

Because iOS 6 is working so well on my iPhone 4, so much better than iOS 5 did, it's breathed new life into it and I'm going to hold out and wait for the 5s. I think it's better to be on the s train.

[quote name='soulvengeance']I got lucky and walked into my local Best Buy on Saturday, and they had one in.:)[/QUOTE]

Whaaaat? I did this same thing, knowing they had at least one in stock, and they refused to sell it to me, claiming they had to fulfill preorders first.

I live in a small market but I'm pretty sure my local best buy have had these in stock the last two time I was in the store...

I did check eBay prices though and wow! However an iPhone is the last thing I would resell as the eBay Seller forums are flooded with threads from sellers who were ripped off selling previous models

[quote name='HydroX']Whaaaat? I did this same thing, knowing they had at least one in stock, and they refused to sell it to me, claiming they had to fulfill preorders first.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was told too, and was getting ready to just get the Galaxy Nexus, and then the salesperson said to wait, she would go check to see if they had any. They had one, and sold it to me. Kind of bizarre.

bread's done
Back