Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Collector's Set xbox $135

I'm not even sure what to say. I'm very tempted to just do a return on mine. Missing an item, they send me a replacement, now a week later its $15 less.

Well I think this points towards me waiting for a while for the price to drop as I was debating about picking this up at some point.

[quote name='opportunity777']Doesn't this game come with codes though?[/QUOTE]

No guarantee. Ill post an update when it arrives this week. I just feel its too soon for somebody to trade it in already... Stay tuned.

I bought two at launch but one was for a friend. His copy was fine but mine sucked. Amazon said they'll take it back after i opened it so I assume it didn't sell as well.

I might bite if it was PS3. The fact that they have the same MSRP and one version has 4 extra games is pretty funny. Thanks Crapcom.

[quote name='chopper731']Looks cool but I'll be waiting for the Super edition. Or maybe the Turbo X HD Tournament Remix version.[/QUOTE]

You so funny, you make me raff.

Never heard that joke before. *eyeroll*

[quote name='Nochance']I might bite if it was PS3. The fact that they have the same MSRP and one version has 4 extra games is pretty funny. Thanks Crapcom.[/QUOTE]

I would bite if it had all of the SF games but it does not. I'll may be the 30th anniversary will have better stuff.

This thing was a huge disappointment. Poor distribution for the games. Poor packaging for the soundtrack. Awful artbook. Statue is mediocre.

I love Street Fighter and Capcom to death, and I buy nearly every fighting game on the market... but even I couldn't justify buying this thing.

[quote name='Naramie']I would bite if it had all of the SF games but it does not. I'll may be the 30th anniversary will have better stuff.[/QUOTE]

Heh, that'd have to be like 30+ games if you include all the revisions and spin-offs. :D

[quote name='Naramie']I would bite if it had all of the SF games but it does not. I'll may be the 30th anniversary will have better stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure at this rate the 30th anniversary collection will just be a sheet of DLC codes in a reused letter envelope from their mail room.

bread's done
Back