Hitman: HD Collection

barrit

CAGiversary!
I just came across this while looking through Zavvi. I don't think I've heard it being announced on any VG sites I frequent. Just figured I'd give you guys a heads up. This makes me more interested in the upcoming title since I haven't played Hitman since part 1 many years ago.

This is the PAL version, so even if it doesn't make it to the US (which I doubt it wouldn't), the PS3 is region free.

No release date is on the listing.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/hitman-hd-collection/10622809.html

Would like to see some revised levels. I remember Columbia in the first hitman being a horrible level design, and same with Japan i think it was in Hitman 2 .

The Hitman series has a lot of flaws but it is a legendary franchise, really. Up there with Metal Gear Solid, considering Hitman and MGS are often referred to as top stealth franchises.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I had no idea hitman was a stealth game. Definitely going to be getting this at the right price. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

*confused*

Did you know what Hitman was? If so...how did you not know it was a stealth series? Or do you only seem to watch videos of people slaughtering everybody (there are a lot of those videos around).

I never played hitman or seen gameplays. I figured it was a shooter or something. Although I think I saw the movie years ago and I remember it being pretty neat. Or maybe it was max payne..Tenchu and MGS are the only stealth games I've played so this is pretty great news.

This was announced a while back but like every HD remake these days, it never got much press beyond that since these are becoming so common.

It sucks that the original Agent 47 isn't included... without it, the set isn't as attractive to me.

bread's done
Back