Logitech playgear PSP case skins.

blackcracker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Created this thread so people can post their custom skins for the PSP playgear case.

On a side note, for the people that actualy created the skins. Post the file(s) so people can download them if you like to share.

Here is the monster thread about the case.
It can be purchased here:
GameStop: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801992
Use coupon code FREESHIPALL for free shipping

EBgames: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/256290.asp

UPDATE
For those of you that don't know. There are two removable foam inserts, one in the front and the other on the back of the playgear case. The case itself is crystal clear and only the foam is black. By removing the foam inserts you can sandwhich your desired graphic between the two pieces and you get what you see below.

Image Hosting
You can use image shack for free image hosting for your skins.
Image Hosting

Template 4-30-05
Found a new template thanks to psp.turbosweet.com. Zip file contains Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, and .PNG versions. And are at 200dpi

Get the file

Here is another template. I am not sure how good this one is. But does contain the hole cut out.

im guessing you just remove the foam part of the case and use that as a template to cut out of a magazine? Sounds cool to me! I'll have to give it a shot when I find a cool enough pic.

The Jade Empire one is mine. Yeah you remove the foam thingy in the case and place the 'skin' in the case. What I did was rip out the Jade Empire ad from one of my free magazines (in this case, FHM), and placed the Logitech case over the ad. Then used a pen to trace around the case and cut it out. Had to trim a few sides to get it to fit. Looks pretty nice though...I might have to make one with the God of War ad since it seems weird to have a Xbox game ad on a PSP case :p

94274522.jpg

hehe the IIDX red was cuz I had nothing else at the time
I picked this out of a random catalog I have, I don't really like Chrono Crusade... but yeah It was there so why not ;)

logipsp3.jpg

Same here, if only I could find the damn thing in Southern California.

I have been calling my EB for a week straight, only to call yesterday and have them tell me "Oh we are sold out". Funny how the day before he had no idea when they were even coming in. I hate you EB!!!

Will try Gamecrazy and maybe Frys today.

i found a psp ad in the lastes playstation magazine with wipeout simply shown on a PSP. The PSP is actual size though, so I cut it out and used it as a skin.. its kinda cool to see the psp "through" the case.

[quote name='JDMxB']
Will try Gamecrazy and maybe Frys today.[/QUOTE]

Fry's got none of it. Only Pelican stuff.

I think I might just get it on EBGames.com.

[quote name='SOSTrooper']Fry's got none of it. Only Pelican stuff.

I think I might just get it on EBGames.com.[/QUOTE]

When did you check out Frys--a classmate said he saw them there on Friday...but could have been a different one or could've been sold out by now.

EDIT-- Called and the department said "I just sold the last one today"

My god, I haven't had this much trouble getting what I wanted in a LONG time and it fucking sucks.

Just called Gamecrazy--nope, only Intec.

[quote name='JDMxB']When did you check out Frys--a classmate said he saw them there on Friday...but could have been a different one or could've been sold out by now.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I was at the City of Industry Fry's (~12:20pm) AND Anaheim Fry's (11am). Neither got any in stock.

the paul pheonex one is pretty tight... try the tatto Jin has on his arm... that would be evern sweeter.

(note: I am guessing you cut that from the art book...)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']the paul pheonex one is pretty tight... try the tatto Jin has on his arm... that would be evern sweeter.

(note: I am guessing you cut that from the art book...)[/QUOTE]

actaully i got it from the strategy guide. The art book had some cool pictures but the sizes were off.

Check out my Skins! (7th album from the top)
a href="http://www.imagestation.com/search/albums.html?Type=Albums&Criteria=logitech&MaxRows=10&StartRow=11">Logitech skins

Wish you would scan and upload the boba fett pick that is sick! and as for the GoW one I found that same pic in this magazine ad of mine.

[quote name='FuzTurtle']Check it out! here is my skin for both sides. It flips for full image. More to come. I can't stop...

94404022.jpg

94404004.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Great idea! That looks awesome.

My Untold Legends cover:

untoldpspcase6po.jpg

I'd like to do a Metal Gear Acid or Ridge Racer cover too, but I haven't found a good ad that would work for either of them yet.

[quote name='orntar']whered you get the GOW art to create it from?[/QUOTE]

I got it from an ad in the current issue of Playstation Magazine (Burnout 4 on the cover).

Someone on PSPforums posted a link to a template to make your own custom cover. Instead of posting the link I decided to post the template. Here it is:

[quote name='gizmogc']Mooky, if you could make me one of Illyria (the girl in my signature), I would love you forever![/QUOTE]

Consider it done.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']How much is the case? i am pretty sure there's a link/topic somewhere on here CAG... this stuff is making me want to get one...[/QUOTE]

$19.99

I was going to make one of these...good now I don't have to! Woohoo

[quote name='JebusMcLucifer']I got it from an ad in the current issue of Playstation Magazine (Burnout 4 on the cover).

Someone on PSPforums posted a link to a template to make your own custom cover. Instead of posting the link I decided to post the template. Here it is:
[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back