[Dead]CM Storm QuickFire Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard- $63 Amazon Lightning Deal

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
A keyboard for serious gamers
Goes live at 7PM PDT and runs to 9PM or until it sells out
http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox
CM Storm QuickFire Pro wins out. It was $90 before the LD, now $63 for a short period.

Old guesses
Educated guesses are welcome but doing a quick search on the phrase brings up these models with similar phrases in the product description:

Logitech Gaming Keyboard G110 $57.99
Designed for serious gamers...

Microsoft SideWinder X4 Keyboard $49.99
A powerful keyboard for serious gamers.

CM Storm QuickFire Pro - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Brown CHERRY MX Switches $89.98
QuickFire Pro is the choice for serious gamers

Razer Anansi MMO Gaming Keyboard $89.73
From the casual MMO gamer to the serious hardcore raider...

Last edited by a moderator:
seems solid. I'd buy except I already bough the g110, and am nowhere close to needing to upgrade/replace it.

Tempting, it's been cheaper but I doubt you'll find many other MX Brown keyboards at this price, partial backlit and all.

I ordered one, may or may not cancel it. I kind of want to hold out for the soon to be released Logitech Mech, but at $150/$130 it's at cheapest $70 less.. hmm..

Dead - thanks for the post OP, wouldn't have known about it and was in the market for a $60 or so mechanical keyboard.

I'm a bit worried about brown vs blue though, I actually bought the 4 (black and red too) switches to try them out and I seem to really prefer blue, we'll see how it goes on a real keyboard though.

bread's done
Back