ESPN The Magazine Deal

I'm going to send you a PM as well because I know it's been about a week since anyone posted in this thread.

Insider does come with it, but you have to wait until you actually receive the magazine for your Account #.

Also, the deal is still valid. I did mine just now for 4 years, $15.96.

Wow this is crazy...I just got a 1-year free sub for ESPN mag on SD, if I do this will this renew on top of my existing sub?

[quote name='MC Kage']Wow this is crazy...I just got a 1-year free sub for ESPN mag on SD, if I do this will this renew on top of my existing sub?[/QUOTE]

I want to say no.

From my experience with Sports Illustrated, they'd run together.

[quote name='BigBob']I want to say no.

From my experience with Sports Illustrated, they'd run together.[/QUOTE]

I believe you are incorrect and that this does add additional years onto a current subscription. I think it actually says so during checkout but on my phone and can't get the page to work.

Edit: Found the email with order confirmation

You will receive the first issue of your magazine in 12-14 weeks. If you have not received your magazine after 14 weeks from the date of your order, please contact us and we will contact the publisher on your behalf. Sometimes you will get your magazines sooner than 10 weeks however as every publisher is different!

If you ordered a magazine that you already have a subscription for, the publisher will be adding on additional years to your subscription.

lol 12-14 weeks. So if the issue doesnt come for 3 to 3.5 months, the Insider for fantasy football will be completely useless.

Oh well. Its still a good deal, and there are other things on Insider, but it kinda sucks for those that wanted it for fantasy football.

I'm guessing yesterday was the last day for the deal because I was able to order last night. If something like this does pop up again, I'll be sure to post it.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']I believe you are incorrect and that this does add additional years onto a current subscription. I think it actually says so during checkout but on my phone and can't get the page to work.

Edit: Found the email with order confirmation[/QUOTE]

Thanks & to OP as well.

5 years of ESPN magazine+Insider is more than enough. the free sub from SlickDeals I did like a month ago and its not activated/in the mail until December lmao. Good for fantasy basketball tho

says $29.99 now. Dang I wanted this, I have been shopping around for a while. I almost signed up on the .com the other day for the insider.

bread's done
Back