Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition Move Bundle

Very cheap. I bought the move thing and the other move thing for well, a higher price. It is worth it because of the move bundle. LBP 2 is a very fun game though, but I guess that most people already played it.

What does OP mean by the way?

OP = Original Post(er)

^ Depending on how it is used

But yeah this deal will sell out today. If you have interest buy it

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']:hot:Already have 2 of both controllers, a PS Eye, a Sharpshooter, a 3rd party rifle, and LBP from PSN(which I have yet to touch) so I'll leave this deal for someone else, but it's SICK!!!!!!!! OW!!!!!!

Add 1 of these:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Shooting-Gu...s-/130545631492?forcev4exp=true&forceRpt=true and HOTD:4 off of PSN and parrrrrtayyyyyy!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

How would you compare that gun to the Sharpshooter? I don't have a second gun yet since I've been waiting for the Sharpshooter to go on clearance. If the build quality is decent, I might just cave and buy that one.

By the way, is it this? http://www.amazon.com/MOVE-Precisio...=UTF8&qid=1349779287&sr=1-3&keywords=move+gun

[quote name='AFC']How would you compare that gun to the Sharpshooter? I don't have a second gun yet since I've been waiting for the Sharpshooter to go on clearance. If the build quality is decent, I might just cave and buy that one.

By the way, is it this? http://www.amazon.com/MOVE-Precisio...=UTF8&qid=1349779287&sr=1-3&keywords=move+gun[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking it's a clone of the Precision one, except it doesn't have that extra strip on the side to let the light shine through.

Hmmm... Compared to the Sharpshooter... They don't compare, but it is a good rifle/gun. I think it's a decent price for it including shipping. It's a simplistic item, has spaces for the Motion and nav controllers, is just a tiny bit more than half the length of the Sharpshooter, and it seems sturdy. I bought it before I got my Sharpshooter(GameStop had the SharpShooter for $19.99). Had I not bought it before, I would have gotten 2 officials. But, I recommend this if someone wants cheap fun and are willing to spend $5 on those HORRID-looking red guns!

I see this, but know nothing about it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rifle-Blast...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item43b079993b

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I'm thinking it's a clone of the Precision one, except it doesn't have that extra strip on the side to let the light shine through.

Hmmm... Compared to the Sharpshooter... They don't compare, but it is a good rifle/gun. I think it's a decent price for it including shipping. It's a simplistic item, has spaces for the Motion and nav controllers, is just a tiny bit more than half the length of the Sharpshooter, and it seems sturdy. I bought it before I got my Sharpshooter(GameStop had the SharpShooter for $19.99). Had I not bought it before, I would have gotten 2 officials. But, I recommend this if someone wants cheap fun and are willing to spend $5 on those HORRID-looking red guns!

I see this, but know nothing about it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rifle-Blast...t=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item43b079993b
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input! Since the eBay seller still has close to 2000 of those guns, I think I'll wait through the holiday season to see if any retailers try to offload their Sharpshooter stock. I got all of my Move accessories from the Best Buy Mayhem bundle earlier in the year, so I'm hopeful there will be a similar clearance somewhere.

So what are the chances of Amazon price matching this? Does Amazon price match newegg anyways? I just some have some left over Amazon Gaming credit that I would like to use for this but if Amazon doesn't price match I'll just order it from newegg. I've been waiting all week for it to drop too on amazon. I was at eh at $75 price tag, but now that it's $40 at newegg, this is a really good deal I can't pass.

:whistle2:#Keep telling my self I have no use for another set of these!!!!!!!

Good thing I don't see it on Bestbuy.com, as I'd be tempted to go do a trade in for this bundle. I remember 1 manager telling me they price match online retailers and another manger showing me a list(BOTH price match Amazon, but I don't remember the list). A number of us can price match Amazon at ours, a number of you can't(from what some have mentioned on here). So, don't waste your fingers telling me about a Newegg price match.

Game hoarders anonymous, please. :./

Found this even though it's from last year: http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=1318892&mpage=1

[quote name='Dragun619']So what are the chances of Amazon price matching this? Does Amazon price match newegg anyways? I just some have some left over Amazon Gaming credit that I would like to use for this but if Amazon doesn't price match I'll just order it from newegg. I've been waiting all week for it to drop too on amazon. I was at eh at $75 price tag, but now that it's $40 at newegg, this is a really good deal I can't pass.[/QUOTE]

Not too sure re: Amazon PMing but they had this as a Lightning Deal about 6-8 weeks back @ $49.99.

Thanks Op! I managed to snag one about an hour ago. Been watching this on Amazon for over a year, waiting for it to hit ~$60 or so, so this is a GREAT price as far as I'm concerned.

i was able to get one. initially the page said out of stock, but i kept refreshing and eventually it came back in stock and i quickly went through the checkout process. I just got a shipping notice a few hours ago. i needed the game and an extra set of controllers. i guess i'll have an extra camera just in case.

This is an amazing price for this bundle. However, I really don't see the Move going anywhere, so even if I had made it on time before this went OOS, I would've passed. lol

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']This is an amazing price for this bundle. However, I really don't see the Move going anywhere, so even if I had made it on time before this went OOS, I would've passed. lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Move is definitely not going anywhere. However, there are still at least a few games I'd like the ability to play with Move. LBP2 intrigues me on that level, Heavy Rain & Dead Space: Extraction. Not enough for me to pay $80-$100, but $40? Hells yeah.

Move has been okay, I've downloaded almost all the demos and had a decent time with it so far. I haven't bought any Move-only games yet, but I'm considering Time Crisis 4 (which I already own with Guncon 3...) and a few other shooters.

My non-gamer Dad did enjoy the Table Tennis in Sports Champion though.

If anyone managed to buy an extra one, i'll buy it or trade it for a new/sealead Dishonored for 360.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dchrisd']I would be interested in buying LittleBigPlanet 2 if its the GOTY with all the extra content[/QUOTE]

It's the special edition that comes with the Toy Story and Rise of the Cakeling DLC packs and some costumes. It doesn't have the complete DLC (no Muppets pack, etc), and is also oddly missing Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves, which was included on the vanilla version. I don't think a separate GOTY version's been announced, though, so I'm guessing this is it. And it's one of the best Move packs I've seen at a great price (I got it for double that a while back on sale).

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']This is an amazing price for this bundle. However, I really don't see the Move going anywhere, so even if I had made it on time before this went OOS, I would've passed. lol[/QUOTE]

I bought the move just for the light gun games.

[quote name='Green Card200']Might grab this for Until Dawn but I can't think of anything else I want that needs move. Any other upcoming games require move?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about upcoming games, but it's definitely great if you like on-rail shooters like Dead Space Extraction/Time Crisis/House of the Dead/RE Chronicles...or, obviously, motion games where it's required like dance games (like Just Dance 4 that came out today) or games like Carnival Island or Medieval Moves or things of that nature.

bread's done
Back