Sleeping Dogs $40 and more @Newegg 48 hour sale

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 11:59pm PT 10/10/2012.
All of the following :shipfree:

:ps3: Sleeping Dogs $39.99
:360: Sleeping Dogs $39.99
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition Move Bundle $39.99 SOLD OUT
:360: Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Collection $19.99
:pc: Dishonored $59.99 with $15 promotional gift card
:360: Dishonored $59.99 with $15 promotional gift card
:ps3: Dishonored $59.99 with $15 promotional gift card

RAZER Naga Molten RZ01-00280500-R3M1 Black 17 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Laser 5600 dpi Special Edition Gaming Mouse
$59.99 with promo code EMCJNNA64
Logitech G9x Black Two modes scroll USB Wired Laser 5700 dpi Gaming Mouse
$59.99 with promo code EMCJNNA49
Logitech G330 3.5mm/ USB Connector Circumaural Gaming Headset
$29.99 with promo code EMCJNNA92

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the other dude had edited his OP to include the Sleeping Dogs deal. I hate when a sale is split amongst 4 or 5 different threads, each featuring a single game. I created this thread to consolidate all the deals plus justified its existence by adding some PC gaming stuff.

Newegg has been doing pretty awesome as of late. What surprises me is that even though I have selected three day shipping for my preorder games, the last three games I preordered from them (P4:Arena, RE6, Dishonored) have all arrived on release day.

[quote name='Bosamba']Yeah, the other dude had edited his OP to include the Sleeping Dogs deal. I hate when a sale is split amongst 4 or 5 different threads, each featuring a single game. I created this thread to consolidate all the deals plus justified its existence by adding some PC gaming stuff.[/QUOTE]

So true, I'll bump thus one then

newegg is definitely killing it with the gaming...great shipping on preorders and all those deals.

i'm a such a sucker for these $20 games deals, my backlog is like 100 and i'm so tempted to get fallout new vegas. i have problems.

[quote name='phogoodness']i'm a such a sucker for these $20 games deals, my backlog is like 100 and i'm so tempted to get fallout new vegas. i have problems.[/QUOTE]

No, I think you're just like everyone else on this site haha, I'm guilty of the same thing.

Shit, I have Madden from release day and STILL haven't opened it. I just started playing the Uncharted games, which I've had for 2+ years(at least the first one I have).

Me, too. I just finished the first UC after putting it down 3 years ago. Only had 10 minutes left. Finished Uncharted 2 the following week. What a brilliant game. I'm on my 2nd playthrough. I'm playing the multiplayer on 3 right now while waiting for a good deal on a 3D TV before playing the campaign. I had purchased the used 42" Vizio from Walmart deal, but Walmart decided not to ship that TV out to anybody. :roll:

[quote name='tuffguycore']No, I think you're just like everyone else on this site haha, I'm guilty of the same thing.

Shit, I have Madden from release day and STILL haven't opened it. I just started playing the Uncharted games, which I've had for 2+ years(at least the first one I have).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Investor']Me, too. I just finished the first UC after putting it down 3 years ago. Only had 10 minutes left. Finished Uncharted 2 the following week. What a brilliant game. I'm on my 2nd playthrough. I'm playing the multiplayer on 3 right now while waiting for a good deal on a 3D TV before playing the campaign. I had purchased the used 42" Vizio from Walmart deal, but Walmart decided not to ship that TV out to anybody. :roll:[/QUOTE]

That's shitty. I broke my 40" playing SC5 one night(Just threw the controller and must have rolled a 1 on my dexterity check), so I picked up one of the 3D displays from sony when they were on sale(traded in an iPad 1 that I didn't use at all and it paid for it almost completely and then some) and I haven't been too disappointed so far. Even though it's small it's a sharp screen and it's usually enough for me to see/hear everything going on.

And UC I'm in one part where I"m just surrounded by enemies, and it's really not shooter friendly, so I got frustrated a couple of days ago. I won't let 3 years go by though ;)

bread's done
Back