Dead Space 3 Co-Op?

INCyr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I know it's not out for another 4 months or so, but I'm just curious - anyone on here planning on picking this up and interested in Co-op?

Normally I'd pick up anything I wanted to play co-op on my 360, but I have DS1 & 2 on teh PS3, and kinda want to keep the series on this console. So I'm hoping that maybe I'll be able to find some people to play Co-Op with it so I'm not missing out on the Co-Op experience.

So yeah, just wondering if there's anyone else planning on picking this up on the PS3 who might be interested in joining me for some co-op eventually?

[quote name='INCyr']I'll bump this old thread, now that we're getting closer to the release date...[/QUOTE]

You'll find more people posting on Gamefaqs or if you are looking for trophies too, PS3Trophies.org is a good place too.

I'm pretty sure I'm picking this up so PSN: EiPsyCongroo add me if you want.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']You'll find more people posting on Gamefaqs or if you are looking for trophies too, PS3Trophies.org is a good place too.

I'm pretty sure I'm picking this up so PSN: EiPsyCongroo add me if you want.[/QUOTE]

Eh, don't really care about trophies/achievements. I mean, they're fun sometimes, but I'm not a completionist or anything. I do, however, love co-op, and can't wait to see how the story changes when playing co-op vs. single player. After I'm done single player, of course.

I love DS and have both limited editions but im not picking this one up till i see some solid reviews. Ive found that single player games going to co-op is never a good thing. Im also still pretty upset about the crap gun they gave me in the DS2 collectors edition that comes broke and looks like nothing they showed prior to purchase.

bread's done
Back