Karaoke Revolution Glee Volume 3 Bundle (Xbox 360) $18 + free shipping @Newegg

The song selection is amazing but the mechanics are behind-the-times and for some stupid reason some of the songs are the short edit. Worth it for fans of the show but just barely.

It's also $17.48 and FSSS/Prime eligible from two different third party sellers/shipped by Amazon as well.

I just ordered the game only edition from goHastings.com for only $5 shipped because of the Columbus Day clearance sale. Didn't need the mics since I already have 3.

[quote name='Sway']It's also $17.48 and FSSS/Prime eligible from two different third party sellers/shipped by Amazon as well.

I just ordered the game only edition from goHastings.com for only $5 shipped because of the Columbus Day clearance sale. Didn't need the mics since I already have 3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it includes the same damn USB mics Konami has been putting in karaoke games since the early 2000s. I wanted to get just the software last Xmas but all they had was the bundle and we had to search for that because it was haphazardly thrown in with the Wii version. Konami really botched up the 360 release...could have been awesome with regular DLC. :cry:

I can confirm that the official wireless Lips mics work fine. Some people complained that it halved the volume of their voice but I didn't notice.

Not that anyone other than me cares about this game anyway. :whistle2:#

[quote name='KanYozakura']
Not that anyone other than me cares about this game anyway. :whistle2:#
[/QUOTE]

I have Karaoke Revolution Vol 1-3 and KR: Americal Idol on the PS2 (although this one is still sealed since I got it way later) and really enjoyed them. I'm a horrible singer but it was nice having karaoke anywhere you could find a PS2 (or lug a slim with you). Rock Band pretty much replaced KR this gen since it was karaoke and much much more but I couldn't pass up getting Glee Vol 3 for only $5.

bread's done
Back