God of War Saga + Red Dualshock 3 for $59.99

Raiders4life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
271290b.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/god-of-war-saga-deep-red-dualshock-3-wireless-controller/105842

Looks like a pretty solid deal to me, but I'll still have to wait until I have more credit or money. . . .

[quote name='JP73']If the trade in value is still 33 bucks for a Dualshock, I may do this[/QUOTE]

Hm. Post if you find out. I'd be tempted to trade my black one and $26 for this.

Hmm... Debating about doing this. I only have Origins and Collection. Might be worth it to just trade those in and get this since I could always use another DS3.

Great deal. I got two of the GOW Origins+Red dualshock at my best buy, clearanced for $39.99. Still, I may get this and trade in one of my controllers.

Street date was broken and $45 Kmart

I was shopping for the babe and kid so I couldn't bite...........

Because I was about to so she bit me

[quote name='Confidance']Street date was broken and $45 Kmart

I was shopping for the babe and kid so I couldn't bite[/QUOTE]

That's a completely other thing at Kmart for $45

[quote name='JP73']That's a completely other thing at Kmart for $45[/QUOTE]

I dunno, didn't look like the origins collection to me.

I shoulda took a picture like I thought to.

Oh well

[quote name='Confidance']Street date was broken and $45 Kmart

I was shopping for the babe and kid so I couldn't bite...........

Because I was about to so she bit me[/QUOTE]
Saga or Origins?

[quote name='Confidance']I dunno, didn't look like the origins collection to me.

I shoulda took a picture like I thought to.

Oh well[/QUOTE]

Origins=http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/box/8/9/8/632898_214016_front.jpg

Saga=http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/box/4/5/9/679459_274145_front.jpg

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Well this sucks, I just bought god of war saga last week.[/QUOTE]

Same here, bought it a week before borderlands came out and played it for a bit and haven't touched it since borderlands

Does anyone know Gamestop's trade-in value on a DS3? I called to ask but they wouldn't tell me because they have to see it in person to quote a price.

I said "OK, imagine you saw it in perfect condition. How much then?" He still said no.

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess I missed the post that said 27.50

This seems like a decent deal. I don't have Saga yet and would like a second Dual Shock 3 for my PSP Go. I might bite when there's a sale.

so is there anything exclusive to saga that i dont get by buying gow collection+gow3+gow origins in their seperate disc versions?

I would like to know that too. I'm debating trading all of mine in towards this, but might not even be worth it.

[quote name='ItsaMeMario']so is there anything exclusive to saga that i dont get by buying gow collection+gow3+gow origins in their seperate disc versions?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ItsaMeMario']so is there anything exclusive to saga that i dont get by buying gow collection+gow3+gow origins in their seperate disc versions?[/QUOTE]

Only a month of ps+ and only having 2 discs compared to 3. And one badass looking case, but other than the free month, theres nothing

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Only a month of ps+ and only having 2 discs compared to 3. And one badass looking case, but other than the free month, theres nothing[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. Guess I'm putting my code up for trade then.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']i need the psp games and the controller, already platted 1,2 and 3. what could i get for 1, 2 and 3?[/QUOTE]

1 and 2 are 1 disc, and 3 is its own serperate. I have no clue, if GS would accept 1 and 2 by itself. I highly doubt it. I doubt they would accept #3 as the saga disc and not its regular one. I mostly bought the saga for the month of ps+, ghost of sparta, and GOW 3. The rest doesnt really matter, even though I kinda ow want to play 1 and 2 for old time's sake.

might be worth it, I have an extra dual shock and god of war 3 I could trade for this. I don't know though, I kind of want that new controller that just came out, the slate gray looking one.

I still only have one PS3 controller, and I am interested in Ratchet, but damnit, why is the Ratchet controller black?! How boring!

[quote name='COLDF1RE']Does anyone know Gamestop's trade-in value on a DS3? I called to ask but they wouldn't tell me because they have to see it in person to quote a price.

I said "OK, imagine you saw it in perfect condition. How much then?" He still said no.

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that guy sounds like a real DBag. Just adds to Gamestop employees' well-deserved reputation.

if you call and ask a trade value they don't give it to you.

here is the trick: first name a game coming out soon that you are pretending to pre-order, then say it only depends on what your game will trade for to put toward it. they tell me the price every time.

[quote name='smacd101']Wow, that guy sounds like a real DBag. Just adds to Gamestop employees' well-deserved reputation.[/QUOTE]
I was told that awhile ago too. Even in person when I didn't have the game with me, some employee wouldn't tell me the trade in value. =/

I wonder if Gamestop will have these in stores today, I'm planning on picking it up. Only downside is the PSP games are download vouchers. 1/2 on one disc and 3 on another disc.

[quote name='Chuck Stank']Same here.[/QUOTE]

It's not even at Gamestop yet! I don't know what the deal is...it said it releases today but on the site it says pre order. I called 3 Gamestop's and they all said they don't have it :cry:

[quote name='aznhero913']I pre-ordered it and went to go pick it up today but they didnt have it...

lame.[/QUOTE]

Any idea when they'll get it in?

[quote name='Raiders4life']Any idea when they'll get it in?[/QUOTE]

Guy didnt have a clue...

Told me to call in tomorrow.

fuck man, I cancelled my pre-order at amazon too. Lesson learned

[quote name='aznhero913']Guy didnt have a clue...

Told me to call in tomorrow.

fuck man, I cancelled my pre-order at amazon too. Lesson learned[/QUOTE]

Can you PM me or post in this thread again when you call tomorrow? I want one too. And Amazon is temporarily out of stock also (has been like that since before release) so I have no idea what the issue is :drool:

The stock locator isn't even on the item page. I wonder if they are even stocking this or only sending enough to the stores to fulfill orders. Pretty weird.

bread's done
Back