Resident Evil Archives Volume 1/2 Bundle (Reprint of 1) Preorder $26.39 at Amazon

[quote name='Pookymeister']Hmmmmmmmm. Any information about release date on this?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure while checking out, it noted an Oct. 22nd release date. Thx Op. In for one.

Yea i own both volumes - guess i'll try to get rid of the first one now while i still can. (Darn, should have taken the $100ish trade in way back when). Hopefully it does release soon - i see comments on Amazon that has it set to deliver by today for other people. Last collection of books I ordered from Amazon went from being one week away to jumping 6 months into the future...

I sold a copy of volume 1 for nearly $200 earlier this year. Never understood why it was worth so much. Glad others will have a chance to acquire it at a much more reasonable price.

hmm... I still have Vol 1 in great condition..... Do you think they fixed that "Biohazard" error throughout Vol 1?

I have seen this at my local GS for a long time now. I think it was archives II though. I guess it's Archives I that is the higher valued one. This is a good deal considering Archives II goes for $30 at GS right now.

UGH! I got Vol 2 already, but I really want Vol 1. I am rather annoyed by this. If they made an option for me to get just Vol 1 I so would.

[quote name='showtimefolks']Sorry never bought the old one

But is this like a info/ art book for the whole RE series?

And this is volume 1-2 right? Complete?[/QUOTE]

Yes, well up till RE5, because Volume 2 came out late last year. Think of it as a Resident Evil Encyclopedia. Volume one was made in 2005 and went oop pretty fast.

I found out about this set in the back of the RE6 LE Guide. Was going to buy vol 2, but now that I just sold my first print this bundle will be free plus the extra money I made :)

I thought this was going to be a collection of video games, since I never bought/played RE games until 4.

A little disappointed. Please denote that it's a book next time.

The first one is valuable??!?!

Holy crap, I own it. Guess I'll try to sell it, although it is a pretty cool book (I love the RE series).

How limited do you think this reprint will be? I really can't afford it at the moment but would love to get it at a later time.

I'm a fan of the lore of Resident Evil, though I really only played 2. I have always been interested in the characters and such, even if I never gave the new games a chance. Wondering if I could appreciate a product like this.

[quote name='Emoney244']How limited do you think this reprint will be? I really can't afford it at the moment but would love to get it at a later time.[/QUOTE]

Well Volume 2 has been in print since December of last year. I would think a decent amount of time.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Well Volume 2 has been in print since December of last year. I would think a decent amount of time.[/QUOTE]
Thank you. I'll just try to keep on it till I can afford it.

So besides what it mentions in the description, what is this book all about? I see it is published by Brady, is it just a strategy guide with extra concept art? Or is it like a compilation of info from the earlier games?

I've had this pre-ordered since Sept. and I keep getting emails about it being pushed back. At first it was supposed to be published Oct. 2, then it was Oct. 8, and now Oct. 18. So I hope they'll print the damn thing. I got vol 2 from Best Buy about a month ago. It was pennied out along with an Infamous 2 guide. The guy just shrugged and gave me both books for free. Only time I got some pennied out guides. Basically made my day.

Whew!! Glad I sold my RE Archives 1 a week or so ago for ~$135! :D :D

I'm definitely putting in my preorder for this, it's only a few dollars more than the 2nd book by itself.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused... So, this is a reprint set of volumes I & II, but the originals are the ones you guys are talking about being valuable, and it's just pictures and stuff like an art book or strategy guides or what?

[quote name='shrike4242']Guess the $106.35 I received from Amazon in credit for Vol 1 now comes full circle. :D[/QUOTE]
Wow, awesome.

Going to get this as well.

[quote name='shrike4242']Guess the $106.35 I received from Amazon in credit for Vol 1 now comes full circle. :D[/QUOTE]

It's now $2.00 to trade in haha.

My wife picked up volume 1 for $6 for me. I am hoping I'll find a used volume 2 for a similar price once this actually prints.

I had no idea the first one was so valuable OR that there was a volume 2. I guess I should see if there's still anyone that will buy my volume 1 for more than $30 or so, and then I can just get the bundle for free.

[quote name='Junior Asparagus']I had no idea the first one was so valuable OR that there was a volume 2. I guess I should see if there's still anyone that will buy my volume 1 for more than $30 or so, and then I can just get the bundle for free.[/QUOTE]

I sold mine for $65 as a quick sell, could have gotten more, but didn't want to wait and risk it not selling for $100. But if you check eBay the last ones that sold went for $50-100. They used to go for a lot more.

bread's done
Back