[DEAD] Binary Domain $15, Yakuza: Dead Souls $15, Singstar $10

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 10/18/2012.
All of the following :shipfree: (Additional fees may apply for shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI and PR.)

:ps3: Yakuza Dead Souls $14.99
:ps3: Binary Domain $14.99
:360: Binary Domain $14.99
:ps3: SingStar (Game Only) $9.99
:ps3: Singstar: Queen $9.99
:ps3: Singstar: Dance $9.99
:pc: Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War Gold Edition $15.99 (cheaper at Amazon, see below)
:pc: Rage $5.99

Full Sale link:
http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/Oct-0-2012/tt/DDDMJJIEK12/index-landing.html?nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL101212&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL101212-_-EMC-101212-Index-_-E0-_-PromoWord

Addendum: For those who would rather buy this through Amazon.com, here are the links to submit price match requests
:ps3: Yakuza Dead Souls
:ps3: Binary Domain
:360: Binary Domain
:pc: Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II $7.94 FSSS
:pc: Rage

Last edited by a moderator:
I want Yakuza Dead Souls, but I'm not sure if I should wait for Black Friday. I know Yakuza 4 was on sale at Walmart for $10 last year, so there's a chance of Dead Souls dropping to $10 too at some retailer...hmm...and stupid CA tax.

I am so tempted by Binary Domain and Yakuza DS, but I just have way too many games right now. With Best Buy and Gamefly I believe I am on track for 10-15 games in a span of Sept to December...I don't want to add any more to that pile even if I really want those two.

The NewEgg banner at the top of the page and google shopping shows Dead Souls going for $11.99 @NewEgg. Did they raise the price?

thanks op, was going to hit target this morning for the dual pack, but now i can get binary on 360.

submitted price matches too, for those wanting amazon.

am I blind or is amazon proper not selling binary domain? the main listings look like third party fulfilled by amazon (which I think means no chance of price matching). I'm going to pick this game up one way or another.

[quote name='draven1089']I've been waiting for binary domain to drop but I think it'll drop futher. Damn my backlog is big enough as it is.[/QUOTE]
Yeah same here, but it's suppose to $9.99 at Kmart (according someone in another thread about the game), so I'll get it there when I have time. Otherwise I would also order it.

Crap. I jumped on Yakuza Dead Souls and Binary Domain as soon as Play-Asia was offering deals. Now it's like everyone is offering a great deal now. I'm not losing too much on getting them from Play-Asia, but not only is Newegg a bit cheaper, but way faster shipping.

In for Dead Souls. Bestbuy disappointed with its recent coupon. Was considering the BD/DS double pack at Target, but honestly I expect BD to drop even more and be easier to find so this works for me. Thanks OP.

Great deals! Also in the email is the Energy Take 5 speakers for $149. That's about 50 bucks off the normal price for a great set of speakers.

[quote name='erequena']Got Yakuza, I'll get BD for PC later when it drops or hits a sale. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

The wisest CAG here. Buy console only games on consoles and multiplatform games on PC for pennies on a good sale.

I was going to get the Target pack, but with this I don't' have to pay tax and I can also get BD on 360. At these prices, I figure if I don't like them I can play/beat them and trade them back in for what I paid.

Been waiting for a Dead Souls drop. Almost bit when it was 25 but happy I didn't. The one good thing about having a backlog is that it gives me the patience to wait out for better deals like this.

I know I shouldn't, but Binary Domain is very tempting at $15. On the fence because I know I might never get to playing it.

Got Dead Souls from the Gamefly deal, but to buy a new one just for few chips? Hmm... fuck it, I'm buying another copy. Thanks for the heads up Bosamba.

[quote name='TooPoor']Would I be able to enjoy Dead Souls if I didn't play 4 (but played 3)?[/QUOTE]
Dead Souls isn't canon, so you'll be fine. There's just three or so moments in the whole game where it kinda very loosely refers back to Y4/Y2 but nothing that deters from the story.

bread's done
Back