Amazon Trade-In FAQ 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsomepete

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Welcome to the Official CAG Amazon.com Trade-In Thread

THIS IS NOT A FLIPPING THREAD. USEFUL CREDIT TRANSFER OPPORTUNITIES WELCOME, BUT KEEP THE PROFIT MARGIN TALK / SNEAKY OR LYING SHENANIGANS OUT

Hey trade-in pals! SENDING THINGS IN DISC / CARTRIDGE ONLY / GENERIC CASE NO MANUAL / ANYTHING BUT COMPLETE COULD RESULT IN REJECTION. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS. YOU MIGHT GET ACCEPTED, YOU MIGHT NOT. NO ONE KNOWS. IF YOU CUT OUT A UPC OR DO ANYTHING TO TRICK THE FINE(?) FOLKS AT AFS EXPECT IT TO BE OPENED AND REJECTED. THERE ARE NO HARD AND FAST RULES. IF IT IS ACCEPTED, IT WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY ONLY BE CONSIDERED "ACCEPTABLE." RISK YOUR TIME AND EFFORT AT YOUR PERIL!

I'm getting an acceptance rate of about one per day; it makes me think some supervisor is standing around with a glass of absinthe next to a couple of dumptruck loads of games...while the one responsible for the glitch is made to scan each item and recite its TIV with tears in their eyes. - Indigo_Streetlight
Amazon.com Trade-in Home Page

------- FAQ BELOW - LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE -------
Useful links:

-- BlueLobstah

-- CheapAssGamer

THANKS TO DISILLUSION386 and GI60 FOR POSTING AND MAINTAINING THE PREVIOUS AMAZON TRADE-IN FAQ THREADS

This thread’s primary purpose is to discuss Amazon.com’s video game trade-in program. Conspiracy theories about AFS smashing games before sending them back / stealing children / sneezing and touching public door handles / etc welcome, but try to avoid going nutso. PLEASE READ THE TRADE-IN DEAL DETAILS AND FAQ BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.
Trade-In Procedure

1. SELECT ITEMS: Search for items to trade in. Your trade-in items must meet the product eligibility criteria.
2. SHIP GAMES FREE: Print a shipping label and packing slip, package your games, and ship them
3. GET A GIFT CARD: An Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account upon receipt of games

Shipping Instructions

1. Print this entire page. (Packing slip and shipping label once you have submitted a trade)
2. Cut out the shipping label and the packing slip.
3. Make sure your items are in good working condition and include the case and cover art.
4. Securely pack the items in a box or envelope and include the packing slip in the package.
5. Attach the shipping label squarely onto the outside of the package and add your return address.
6. Take it to your nearest UPS Store and mail it by (one week from submission of trade)
7. Or you can ship to:
note to self: look up new address
Trade-In Product Eligibility

Trade-in items must match the exact version displayed in the Amazon Trade-In Store, not be damaged, include original packaging (e.g. the manual, cover art, and case), and be postmarked no later than 7 days after submission. You will receive an e-mail confirmation and an Amazon.com Gift Card will be deposited into your account within 2 business days of item receipt and verification by the merchant. Items not accepted by the merchant will be returned to you approximately 14 days after receipt.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

GENERAL FAQ (Updated 12/26/2012)
Can I post a question on this thread?
Only if you can't find the answer from below. And please let me know if it needs to be added to FAQ.

Can I edit this FAQ? (updated 6/7/11)
You bet!

Since when did Amazon start doing trades?
The program began in 2009 and is handled by a third party merchant, previously known as NorAm International. Now known as AFS (Amazon Fulfillment Services).

What kind of shipping does Amazon provide us?
Free UPS ground ---- USPS is no longer available for free. There is now also an option to provide your own shipping.

Do I have to provide my own box or envelope?
Yes.

Do all my games in the same trade-in submission have to be shipped in the same box? (updated 3/9/11)
Not necessarily - people have sent in multiple boxes for the same trade-in submission successfully. It's even possible to send half at one time and the other half at the end of the valid shipping period. However, it's probably best to always ship everything at once.

Can I put separate trades in to a single box? (updated 6/7/11)
Sure, and they'll likely be accepted just fine. However, it isn't recommended since you would only have proof that you sent one of the trades (whichever mailing label you used). So it can be pretty risky.

Can I send in sealed games?
Yes. They won't reject games that still have the original shrink wrap.

Can I add Delivery Confirmation and Insurance to my shipment?
UPS Ground already provides you with tracking information, and I imagine you could get some sort of insurance added at a UPS store or location if you were so inclined.

I don't trust UPS ground. Can I pay for postage myself? What's the address?
Yes. You're more than welcome to do so. Just use the address on the amazon provided shipping label and make sure to get some sort of tracking.

When do I have to send my games once I have submitted my trade order?
You have 1 week (7 days) to send your games. There have been reports of submitting trades up to 15 - 20 days late, but that is definitely ymmv and not in the written rules. Send on time for the best chance at success!

Crap, I have one day to go before my shipment deadline, but the website states that my deadline has already passed. How do I print out a shipping label and packing slip? (Updated 9/9/13)
Load up any existing order (if you don't have any, check your browser's history or just submit a new one to use the link), and substitute the transaction ID for the trade-in order you need at the end of the URL.

Some step by step directions:
1. Go to your trade-in page on Amazon and find the Trade-In ID of the transaction:

Trade-In Placed:

August 24, 2013

• Total Amount Submitted: $35.00
  • Amount Paid: $0.00
2. Copy the entire Trade-In ID (i.e. TRN-1234567-1234567) to your clipboard by highlighting it and hitting Ctrl+C or right click -> copy with your mouse

3. Paste the Trade-In ID to the end of this link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/tradein/multicondition-your-account/print-label/ref=trdrt_ya_yaprnt?ie=UTF8&orderID=

So it should look like this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/tradein/multicondition-your-account/print-label/ref=trdrt_ya_yaprnt?ie=UTF8&orderID=TRN-1234567-1234567

The Print Shipping Label screen for that trade should now come up.

How long does the whole trade-in process usually take?
From the time you send in your games, it may take up to 14 business days for the package to arrive. Most people usually receive their credit (Amazon GiftCard) in 3 to 5 business days, however.

How long does the "processing" status usually take? (Updated 10/11/12)
Usually a day or two with little delay at all. It may take multiple days or even weeks if it's an usual item/hardware.

My games were received on Friday (based on Delivery Confirmation), will I have to wait until Monday to receive credit?
People have received credit on a Saturday.

I do not have the manual, cover art, or original case for a game I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 6/9/11)
While the details specifically state that original packaging is necessary, people have reported in the past that their trades were accepted despite missing some of these. This is extremely YMMV, however since some were also rejected by missing manual or cover art. On the other hand, older gen games; such as SNES, N64, and GB cartridges, normally get accepted without the original box and manual, but still YMMV.

It should be noted that with the new condition requirements (see later in the FAQ), you may be able to send an item in missing some or all of the required items (manual / cover art / case) and still have it accepted in "Acceptable" condition.

I do not have the manual, accessories, original box, original included game, etc for a console or accessory I want to trade in. Will they accept it? (updated 3/9/11)
The current wisdom is "probably not" - it's pretty YMMV but AFS seems stricter than they should be on this. Your chances seem to be better for them accepting a console or accessory without the box / manual / etc if it's older generation or rare. You're more than welcome to give it a shot though if you're feeling lucky - just pack it well and include as much as you can! Don't expect greater than 'acceptable' condition though.

My game is really beat up, what are the chances they’ll accept it?
This is YMMV. Some people have reported in the past that they sent in games in bad shape that were still accepted. Your best bet is still to trade in games in mint condition. Minor scratches are expected as these are used games.

My game came with DLC codes and I used them. Will my game be accepted? (Updated 12/28/11)
It is expected that included DLC codes have already been redeemed, so you should be fine. It is a kindness however if you have no use for it to not redeem it and let the next lucky soul who buys it from awd or wherever have a crack at it. Up to you!

My cover art (PLATINUM HITS) differs from the pic on amazon, will my trade be accepted?
It all depends on the UPC so just turn your game around, type in the UPC into the amazon search box. If the game comes up, then it's accepted regardless of cover art. Click on that result to submit your trade.

I have a game from a limited edition bundle, will they accept it?
If the game’s cover art has a UPC barcode, they will most likely accept it. If your game's cover states "Not for Resale" and does not have a UPC barcode, the game will most likely get rejected. Some people have had their games accepted in the past, but this is very YMMV.

The UPC barcode is not intact on my game's cover art, will that be accepted? (updated 3/9/11)
This is YMMV, but probably not. The UPC is all powerful within the walls of AFS..

I sent in my games, all of which were in pristine condition with the original packaging, but they said that one game is damaged and is now being returned.
Always pack your games well. Put a lot of newspaper around your games in the box to secure them and to prevent any damages from haphazard box cutting. People in the past have requested their entire trade-in order if it’s obvious the damage wasn’t their fault, and Amazon ended up accepting the rejected game. This is YMMV as well.

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Yes. Once you click “Trade in” for a particular game, you may change the quantities. Once you submit, you can no longer change quantities on that trade-in batch.

How many multiple copies of the same game can I trade-in (updated 1/11/11)?
Maximum of 2 copies within 3 a month period.

I locked in X copies of a game but I now only have Y available to send. Can I just send in Y without being penalized? (updated 3/9/11)
Yes, you can always just send in a portion of your trade-in order and they'll just credit you for whatever they receive. However, the quantities you submitted for will stay locked in that instance (I think) so if you, for example, submitted for 2 copies and only sent 1, you may not be able to trade any more copies of that game for 3 months (see previous question).

Will the Trade-in of the Day TIV stay for 24 hours?
It's been reported that there is a limit (maximum # of copies) that will get the promoted TIV so lock yours.

So if I find a good flip, I can just send 2 copies of that game and not worry about Amazon accusing me of stolen merchandise?
Technically yes, but do keep in mind that other CAGs might want to participate in the current deal, and trading in a large number of the same game will definitely lower the TIV of said game. Let’s be nice to other people. This is probably moot for most folks now with the per account / address trade-in limit.

Wow, these TIVs suck (updated 3/9/11)!
Really? Hrm. While that may be true, they're often better than other comparable places. Your options of what to do with your used games are greater now than they've ever been, so feel free to shop your trades around or just sell them off on glyde/ebay/whatever. Also, not a question.

What the fuck? The TIV of a game I just bought for this deal tanked! What do I do?
The TIVs on Amazon fluctuate depending on the number of trades that are submitted, and we really can’t do anything about it. The best course of action for trading in games is to lock in your trade if you already have the games or are absolutely sure that you can obtain them. You can always cancel the trade submission if you end up not finding the games.
LOCK = SUBMIT YOUR TRADE, Don't just put it in the cart.

Can I edit a submitted trade?
Nope - once upon a time you could modify trade in quantities of submitted trades, but that ability has been removed.

Can I use my credit on items that are not video game-related?
Yes. This is the other perk for trading in games at Amazon since you're not limited to just video games.

Can I use my credit on items sold by third-party merchants on Amazon?
According to the fine print of the Amazon gift card use, some merchants are excluded. Your best bet is to try it on the checkout page of your order.

Strategy guides? I can trade in game/strategy guides? Whaaaaa?
Go to the Textbook Buyback section (http://www.amazon.com/Textbooks-Trad...ode=2205237011[/URL]). You can either search on the title of a strategy guide you have to see if they'll accept it, or search for guides. The two best search strings to start with are 'prima guides' and 'bradygames'. Might try 'doublejump' if you want to trade in some of those. (Thanks eugaet)

I locked in some hilariously overvalued trade for some weird rare game/accessory/etc that I can pick up for cheap cheap cheap. They didn't accept it. What should I do? (updated 3/9/11)
The truth is that AFS can reject things for any reason they see fit. While some people have managed to get silly things like a $200 credit for some cheerleading game (or for a PS2 - just ask io!), it's sooooooo YMMV that often it's not worth the effort. EXPECT REJECTION ON THINGS THAT ARE CLEARLY MISVALUED. That said, as long as you're willing to risk it, go for it!

What's all this item condition nonsense? And how can I get screwed over by it? (updated 6/9/11)
We're still kinda sussing out the details surrounding the new item condition portion of Amazon Trade-Ins, but it looks like there's a couple things to consider:
Good Condition eligibility (games):
- The video game, original manufacturer packaging and all original elements are included, but shows wear from normal use
- Game still plays perfectly
- Disc may have light scratches and other elements may have minor damage
- Item may have been personalized (marked or identified)

Acceptable eligibility (games):
- Game still plays perfectly
- Item may have been personalized (marked or identified)
- Item may be missing or have irreparable damage to one or all of the following: case, manual, artwork, bundled accessories, UPC

Note that a game will almost certainly not be accepted if it meets any of these conditions:
- Game does not play perfectly
- Disc is cracked
- Marked Not for Resale (or is otherwise marked not for sale)

Consoles/accessories have some slightly different criteria, but the idea is the same.

Did it seriously just ask me if I wanted my game / other item returned if they refuse to give me credit for it? (updated 6/9/11)
Yes, that just happened.

Unless you're purposefully sending them things you deem to be trash, please remember to choose the option that has them return your item to you during the checkout phase.

Who is AFS? (updated 9/14/13)
Amazon Fulfillment Services (previously known as NorAm). Dunno if they changed names, were bought up by Amazon, or what. Not too interested anyhow.

Why does my package jump back and forth between states? (updated 9/14/13)
Look at a map of the involved cities and it'll make sense. Something to do with UPS hubs and proximity to the state border/cities.

Post away!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate got accepted for $20.

A textbook sent in on the same day still says "Not Received" even though it has been delivered. Hope it updates soon.

Good news, Amazon CS continues to come through. I posted in the older thread that my trade-in for :360: Asura's Wrath was rejected for taking too long to be received and had not re-received it nearly two weeks after that happened.

Yesterday I received the following response from my e-mail inquiry:

Hello,

I'm sorry you haven't received your payment for Trade-In order#X yet. Looking at your trade-in order, I see that it appears in "expired" status so that your trade in is showing that it has been rejected.

This can happen when boxes or items in the order are not received or separated from their trade-in slip and we can't identify which order they belong to.

I've issued you a $20.25 promotional certificate for the total amount of your lost trade-in items, which you can use towards your future Amazon.com purchase. This amount applies to your next order automatically--you'll see it during checkout. {truncated}

I have a question. My games have been deleivered according to the tracking info, but are labeled as not yet received. If I talk to customer service will I get credit? An which way of contacting them will have the best chance of success. Thanks.

[quote name='vantheman']I have a question. My games have been deleivered according to the tracking info, but are labeled as not yet received. If I talk to customer service will I get credit? An which way of contacting them will have the best chance of success. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

As a rule, it's best to wait an ample amount of time first. Turn around is pretty lengthy these days (sometimes a week) and often customer service will ask you to wait until 20-30 days after the trade was locked before they can do anything anyhow.

Just be courteous and patient and you'll be fine. I personally think that email is the way to go so you can have all of your information and thoughts organized.

p.s. io was kind enough to add a link in the old thread. Thanks!

[quote name='handsomepete']As a rule, it's best to wait an ample amount of time first. Turn around is pretty lengthy these days (sometimes a week) and often customer service will ask you to wait until 20-30 days after the trade was locked before they can do anything anyhow.

Just be courteous and patient and you'll be fine. I personally think that email is the way to go so you can have all of your information and thoughts organized.

p.s. io was kind enough to add a link in the old thread. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Thanks for the help, but I went against your advice (lol) and chatted with a rep, and he immediately credited me the $200 for the trade, no questions asked. I would have got 140 if i had locked in acceptable, so I am glad i didn't! :D Now what to buy with all this credit from these trades....

Amazon CS at their finest right there. Can't say I've ran into a better CS at any other company.

In other news, I sent in my old iPod Shuffle (among other things) a second time after being rejected once. This time I charged it though. So charge your old electronics!

I really wish I had kept a closer eye on the 4.0 thread with all the great trade-in deals. Tagged so I don't make the same mistake with the 5.0 thread. :)

My second-to-last trade-in during the inflated-TIV blowout processed yesterday (Transworld Surf [:xbox:] - $30); I was worried it'd be rejected since I wasn't able to send it until almost a week after the "Ship by" date.

Hey, I have 2 questions.

1) My printer is broken & I don't like signing into my account on public computers. Is there a way I could save the shipping label & packaging slip as an image on floppy, cd, usb, etc. and then print it out on another computer?

2) After starting the process, could I cancel without any penalty before shipping my items?

Thanks

[quote name='ThePriceIsRight']Hey, I have 2 questions.

1) My printer is broken & I don't like signing into my account on public computers. Is there a way I could save the shipping label & packaging slip as an image on floppy, cd, usb, etc. and then print it out on another computer?

2) After starting the process, could I cancel without any penalty before shipping my items?

Thanks[/QUOTE]
1) The labels are just jpeg or gif files. You can save them and print them up as such. The packing slip will need to be saved as a webpage since it's HTML & image combined.
2) You can cancel entire lots w/o any penalty. You can't cancel individual items within a lot, but you can send a partial lot in and Amazon will credit you for whatever they receive.

[quote name='Thrinn']1) The labels are just jpeg or gif files. You can save them and print them up as such. The packing slip will need to be saved as a webpage since it's HTML & image combined.
2) You can cancel entire lots w/o any penalty. You can't cancel individual items within a lot, but you can send a partial lot in and Amazon will credit you for whatever they receive.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply

[quote name='ThePriceIsRight']Hey, I have 2 questions.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I think you could also use the print -> save as pdf option if your web browser allows it

Primo pdf is a free program that can print pretty much anything to a pdf. You can then take the pdfs to the library or whatever and print them out. There is another program called cute pdf, but primo works better on most PCs. Not sure about macs.

[quote name='slowdive21']Still waiting on 2 payouts. One has been processing for 15 days.[/QUOTE]
if it helps I just had my last trade ins processed today after 10 days in processing

[quote name='strait edge follower']I just turned 10 cents into over 16 $ at Amazon. Thanks Gamestop penny guides :)[/QUOTE]

And free shipping! Don't forget to thank the free shipping ;)

I just got notification my last trad in expired. They received it 10-1 and it had been processing this whole time. Hopefully they will ship it back.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']So the tracker seems dead.[/QUOTE]

Meaning you can't get it to load? Or it's inaccurate?

I can get it to load, but haven't checked accuracy.

[quote name='slowdive21']I just got notification my last trad in expired. They received it 10-1 and it had been processing this whole time. Hopefully they will ship it back.[/QUOTE]

Just contact a CSR through live chat. They'll take care of it for you. I've had 2 or 3 trades go to "expired" that they had received and left in "processing" limbo for weeks. After talking w/ CSR, they applied "promotional balances" to the account. It isn't added to your gift cards but on your next order, it'll auto-deduct from that promo balance.

[quote name='WingsDJY']Meaning you can't get it to load? Or it's inaccurate?

I can get it to load, but haven't checked accuracy.[/QUOTE]

It hasn't updated in over a week. I suspect it's just run aground on some of the page layout changes or amazon has explicitly blocked it. Hopefully our night in shining armor BlueLobstah will someday notice and repair it.

[quote name='KryllFood']Just contact a CSR through live chat. They'll take care of it for you. I've had 2 or 3 trades go to "expired" that they had received and left in "processing" limbo for weeks. After talking w/ CSR, they applied "promotional balances" to the account. It isn't added to your gift cards but on your next order, it'll auto-deduct from that promo balance.[/QUOTE]

The promotional credit will only work with items sold directly by amazon and doesn't include 3rd party sellers or even Amazon Warehouse Deals.

Well, my last trade-in finally processed (MP5 for $22.80, Castlevania: HoD and Dragon Warrior III cart-only for $21 each). It feels like the end of an age...

*cough*
_>

I had a large trade that expired with only half of it being recieved. I contacted Amazon CS and of course they took care of it with promo credit. Really has anyone ever had a problem with Amazon CS?

Also I wouild like to add I sent in a bunch of chewed on games and kinda ugly carts and out of 210 games I sent 206 were accepted(3 GB games with dead batteries and a N64 game with some of the label missing were rejected); so I personally did not even see a hint of shadiness on rejecting stuff because the TIV was too high; if anything they accepted too much of my stuff because im sure a few of those they accepted probably didnt even work. I feel like if it was a mistake they went ahead and honored because it was the right thing to do.

My total dollar amount from this thing is a little embarrassing so I wont post it.

[quote name='r00kie']I had a large trade that expired with only half of it being recieved. I contacted Amazon CS and of course they took care of it with promo credit. Really has anyone ever had a problem with Amazon CS?

[/QUOTE]

One of my recent trades was rejected for being late when I sent it on the 9th day after locking in. My argument to that was I locked it in around 11pm and the 8th day was a Sunday and couldn't be dropped off. Amazon cs didn't care and simply pointed to the terms that it must be shipped by 7th day.

To answer a question I'm sure most will ask they have only ever issued me one promotion credit and it was when they cut the game with a box cutter then sent it back as damaged.

On a side note I still have 3 cart games sitting in processing now for a week. They will expire on Friday but Cs told me to wait until then before contacting them for questions.

I have been trading in games for the last 3 months and have had mostly good results. One time though it clearly said received on the tracking number but it sat there for a week with no action taken on it. I raised cane about it and they gave me a promotional credit for the full amount. Then 2 weeks later I got a gift card when they finally got around to processing my trade-in. I ended up netting $150 extra than I had expected.

6 grapefruit?

[quote name='r00kie']I had a large trade that expired with only half of it being recieved. I contacted Amazon CS and of course they took care of it with promo credit. Really has anyone ever had a problem with Amazon CS?

Also I wouild like to add I sent in a bunch of chewed on games and kinda ugly carts and out of 210 games I sent 206 were accepted(3 GB games with dead batteries and a N64 game with some of the label missing were rejected); so I personally did not even see a hint of shadiness on rejecting stuff because the TIV was too high; if anything they accepted too much of my stuff because im sure a few of those they accepted probably didnt even work. I feel like if it was a mistake they went ahead and honored because it was the right thing to do.

My total dollar amount from this thing is a little embarrassing so I wont post it.[/QUOTE]

Got my Prototype 2 accepted today but my second trade in hasn't yet. Both are different trade in but sent them in the same package. I wonder why I already got my gift card from one but not the other.

New Trade-Ins of the Week start Tuesday but may only hold values until Sunday? Or at least the values from last weeks TIotW only held until Sunday.

:ps3:NCAA Football $27
:3ds:New Super Mario Bros. 2 $22.95
:360:Gears of War 3 $10

Something strange is going on. When I search for a game it will show the 360 available to trade-in but not the PS3 version. However, when I put the UPC in from the PS3 game it shows up on the site. Anyone try trading in a game that only showed up via its UPC?

FYI, two of the trade-ins I made during all the high values just expired - and it was exactly 25 days since I made them. I never sent these in as I had redone the trades in a different configuration so these were duplicates. I usually cancel those to keep the option of sending a second copy of something in later, but on these old GC and GBA games that is very unlikely anyway, plus I kind of forgot about them once everything got paid out.

The trades values from amazon are really crap now. Back to Best Buy where they take blood samples in order to execute a trade.

NSMB2 $26 trade in at Amazon. That is a very high price considering that the game is one of the most boring Mario games I have ever played.

[quote name='3kingdoms']The trades values from amazon are really crap now. Back to Best Buy where they take blood samples in order to execute a trade.[/QUOTE]

This just made me spit out my orange juice lol

[quote name='3kingdoms']The trades values from amazon are really crap now. Back to Best Buy where they take blood samples in order to execute a trade.[/QUOTE]

Yep. New games used to be $35-40. Now they're all $20-30 and no better than GameStop. I think this is part of the reason why people so aggressively took advantage of the inflated values on old stuff last month - it evened things out to how things used to be.

[quote name='Ashlee']NSMB2 $26 trade in at Amazon. That is a very high price considering that the game is one of the most boring Mario games I have ever played.[/QUOTE]
IMO it was great.

looks like my gc history is back. and there's still a lot of wild variation in tivs - Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks :ps2: was $15 just the other day (which I sold that for less than $5 not too long ago) so there's certainly some value to be had. The bar has maybe just been set a little too high recently.

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']IMO it was great.[/QUOTE]I agree. I don't know why, but the sequels to Super Mario Galaxy and NSMB were just...better to me in every way; each one instilled the same feelings I had when I played Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island forever ago, but their predecessors didn't really feel the same. :cool:

EDIT: Before I forget, you can trade in Mario & Sonic At the London 2012 Olympic Games :)wii:) for $24.90. Gamefly is currently selling it used for $9.99 with free shipping, and you can order up to two. ;)

I suppose there might some risk due to the chipped disc issue, but I still locked in a two-copy trade and bought two copies. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back