Pizza hut And Hulu Plus Promo

Chemicalgamer01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
haven't seen any mention of this on CAG anywhere so though i make a quick thread on it.
okay so do any of you eat pizza hut at all???? well if you do if you order online and donate to the world hunger foundation (has to be between 3 and 10 bucks) then you can score a code for two weeks free of Hulu plus.

for those who have hulu plus i think these two weeks can stack with your current sub that you have.

just go to http://www.pizzahut.com/ and order online,then a pop up will show up if you wish to donate.
donate at least 3 bucks and you get the code.

also use this thread in case you don't want your code and wish to give it to a fellow CAG. :)

thats a pretty sweet deal! i know where im ordering from next time. but their pizza hasnt been as good to me since the old "book-it!" days. So cheesestix it is!

Also if there are any children of the 90's out there that remember what "book-it!" is, pat yourself on the back. You were a cag before the site even existed!

Thanks for filling us in Chemicalgamer!

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']thats a pretty sweet deal! i know where im ordering from next time. but their pizza hasnt been as good to me since the old "book-it!" days. So cheesestix it is!

Also if there are any children of the 90's out there that remember what "book-it!" is, pat yourself on the back. You were a cag before the site even existed!

Thanks for filling us in Chemicalgamer![/QUOTE]

i certainly remember Book it XD and no prob ^^

[quote name='bitterbuffalo']thats a pretty sweet deal! i know where im ordering from next time. but their pizza hasnt been as good to me since the old "book-it!" days. So cheesestix it is!

Thanks for filling us in Chemicalgamer![/QUOTE]

They still have it i think. Our recently brought it back. My single Mom was a teacher, we abused book it growing up

bread's done
Back