[Futureshop] 97¢ Mass Effect 3 Strategy Guide

saad77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I was in futureshop today price matching the $19.99 Ratchet and Clank Collection that BB had and I noticed they were clearing out their Mass Effect 3 strategy guides for 97¢. They also had SFxTekken strategy guides for 13¢.

The FS I go to (Shawnessey, Calgary) had about 20 ME3 guides left and 3 SFxT guides. They were on the bottom shelf in the PC game section.

Ya I think basically all Future Shops end up putting Strategy Guides on sale. My FS had Final Fantasy 13-2 Strategy Guide for 97¢ and the Mass effect 3 one for $1.17

YMMV I guess. I got one for 97c in Kelowna FS last week, they had about 15-20 on the shelf when I got it. Best Buy does it too, I've seen RE:ORC, Black Ops and ME3 guides there for the same price.

Damn. I would've liked to have one. I'll check out the one at Sunridge. Hopefully they still have some left.

I just read this on RFD today and grabbed a Mass Effect and a FF XIII-2 guide as well. The Final Fantasy guides were still sealed in the shrink wrap. There was a bunch left at my store, also had max payne 3 guides but they were at $14.99 - I also picked up the last copy on the shelf of FF Dissidia for 6 or 7 bucks for the PSP as well, not sure if thats the best deal but seemed pretty cheap to me for a new one.

On a side note, as I was walking out the door I noticed a huge stack of those DVD looking steel books, some for Mists of Pandaria and some for Mario 2 or something that were even wider and a third game I cant remember.. There was a note on them that said something liek "Rescan and close" or something... it was busy or else I would have asked the guy, any idea what they are?

Where's your store? I want an FFXIII-2 guide, but haven't seen any here. Got any extra, lol?

There's two ME3 guides left in Kelowna. Up to $1.13 for some reason now.

[quote name='materialz']Where's your store? I want an FFXIII-2 guide, but haven't seen any here. Got any extra, lol?

There's two ME3 guides left in Kelowna. Up to $1.13 for some reason now.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Im in ontario :cry:

I can check again tomorrow, its near the office I work at. I didnt want to clean them out and be greedy.

bread's done
Back