Contest Time! Win a copy of Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition!

Ham Salad 360

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
CONTEST IS OVER!

The lucky winner is post #98: JaredFrost!

Congrats to him!.

Hi CAGgers!

I picked up a copy of Resident Evil 6 Archives for the Xbox 360 last week, and have no need for the download of Resident Evil 5 Gold and its extra content.

Since no one else I know needs the game, I've decided to give it away here! You lucky dogs!

Simply post in this thread and tell me your favorite Resident Evil title. (Except Resident Evil Gaiden. No one likes that game.) One entry per person.

I'll leave this open for the weekend and all of Monday (ending midnight PST). Sometime on Tuesday, I'll pick a winner at random and send the codes via PM.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Resident Evil 2! I think it was the first game that I ever played that had 2 storylines going on at the same time, but in different places around the city. I always loved those types of games like that... like The Getaway (obviously, missing zombies lol).

great giveaway!

I love them all, but I'd have to go with the original Resident Evil. I'll never forget when I walked into that room from the door your find in the dining room and there's a zombie munching down on one of your teammates. It literally gave me chills and I knew that I was in for one hell of a ride!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Probably RE5 just because I loved playing through it on the hardest difficulty with infinite rockets with my friend. Only got to borrow it though, so I never got to the multiplayer dlc.

Resident Evil 4 "Fog" version, i.e. the game that was never made. Looked incredible. Would have loved it.

Hey you didn't say it had to be a released game lol

Resident Evil 4. My friend rented it, and brought it over my house. I instantly loved it. It's one of the few games I've played through multiple times. It's among my top favorite video games.

I've only ever played the original Resident Evil on PS1, so I'm going to go with that as my favorite. Feel free to expose me to a newer game in the series to see if I change my mind. :)

bread's done
Back