Beta Dashboard -- NOW with ads/avatar props?!

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
For the past half-hour I've been browsing the 360 dashboard and have downloaded about 4 FREE avatar props. I'm using the beta dashboard.

Anyone else in the beta seeing them?

I've gotten the Slim Jim shirt, "The Man with the Iron Fists" fists prop, the Verizon 4G LTE hover board, and mobile device.

how do The Man with the Iron Fists" fists prop look like? haven't seen that one..

Edit: never mind always saw that ad but never clicked it didn't know it had avatar goodies lol

yeah i just got the slim jim shirt and hoverboard. i do have a question for you guys though. Has the Epix app been working for you guys? it won't seem to play anything for some reason.

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']how do The Man with the Iron Fists" fists prop look like? haven't seen that one..

Edit: never mind always saw that ad but never clicked it didn't know it had avatar goodies lol[/QUOTE]

There's an ad for "Chasing Mavericks" which gives you a FREE surfboard prop.

Edit: Someone has already posted about this in the sticky thread for FREE MarketPlace items.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10048536&postcount=4799

[quote name='Clown069']yeah i just got the slim jim shirt and hoverboard. i do have a question for you guys though. Has the Epix app been working for you guys? it won't seem to play anything for some reason.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting a "Server Issue" error when I tried to play a trailer.

Got The Man with the Iron Fists, Skittles, Verizon, & Chasing Mavericks ads. Huzzah for ads with avatar props returning for beta users. Aside from the Slim Jim shirt (which I don't care much for), I'm now caught up on freebies.

[quote name='Dr Akula']I got the Slim Jim and Iron Fist props but 90% of the time all I am seeing is that Mazda ad.[/QUOTE]

lol, same. Every so often the Chasing Mavericks one comes up in TV & movies, but everything else is stuck on the Games tab (at least for me) with everything past that pretty much being Mazda.

Tried to get the Silent Hill ad on my Canadian account on the beta dash but it didn't work so I loaded it up on a non beta Xbox.

[quote name='Inbox']happy wars beta. you get the full game when u download it[/QUOTE]

It came out yesterday officially. Lol.

Saw the Iron fist ad but no prop?
Got Skittles, Slim Jim, Mavericks man, and Hover craft within 10 minutes of each other

Guys, I did not change my age, date, region or anything to get skittles, slim jim, mavericks and hover craft. my info stays the same (23years and cali, usa)

[quote name='iRandom']Guys, I did not change my age, date, region or anything to get skittles, slim jim, mavericks and hover craft. my info stays the same (23years and cali, usa)[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here. I didn't have to change any info and I've gotten everything so far.

[quote name='iRandom']Guys, I did not change my age, date, region or anything to get skittles, slim jim, mavericks and hover craft. my info stays the same (23years and cali, usa)[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I can't get it to pop up skittles or slim jim for me and I'm 20 and live Florida. Everything else I have gotten though.

[quote name='the indianbeast']samething happened to me[/QUOTE]

some say there are TWO versions of the ad. one is just the ad and the other comes wit hthe prop. I guess I got the one with only the ad

Also....I HAVEN"T seen any MAZDA ad
All I can say is keep refreshing. If it comes to a point where you've refreshed hundreds of time, then it's probably time to change/alternate some of your info
that's all the tips I can give. I'm not as knowledgeable as some of the other guys here

[quote name='iRandom']All I can say is keep refreshing. If it comes to a point where you've refreshed hundreds of time, then it's probably time to change/alternate some of your info
that's all the tips I can give. I'm not as knowledgeable as some of the other guys here[/QUOTE]

CodeTrader has been posting helpful tips about how to get it within the first ten tries in the Xbox thread stickied at the top of this forum. Before I changed my info, I wasn't getting any of these ads.

bread's done
Back